Reviews for Carmelita Fox and the Unexpected Visit
Nocturnal Shinobi chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
Oh, my goodness! It has been so long since I've been logged in so I haven't seen these new chapters! The last few chapters were heart wrenching and sweet. I loved this story from start to finish. Thank you for using my idea btw. ;P.
Reidak Tor Pre Vizsla III chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
Keep in touch
Guest chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
So does this mean another fanfic? :D
Ghastly bloody blade chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
To be honest it kind of feels too short and half assed
I'm sorry but on an honest opinion from my communist alter ego this is what he thinks and I quote "I waited for this shit story to receive a near half assed; I have to say that this story was bad not including not worth the months of waiting for an update so I can update the stories on my FF app on my I5"
Please excuse him for being rude but I kind of agreed just not fully just around 19% of it I agree
Waiting is a pain in the ass
Kigen Dawn chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
To sweet
Kigen Dawn chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
Oh I've been wanting her to do that since he was introduced.
bobinator1001 chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
Thank you for write this story up again, hope to see it updated soon
Slycooper978 chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
Oh yeah don't mess with carm
Tavros'-Yuujinchou chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
I love your story, but are you still continuing it? :( It seems like you aren't, but i really hope you do.
Anubis chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
This story is amazing if only the athour would keep writing
francesca chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
when will the next update,i follow this story so much, even if sometimes I do not understand why I read from google translator, for example here that I did not understand what's going on?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
WTF !? that was horrible, the chapter was at least, i thought it would be a happy ending :( :( :( "sob" "sob" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH WELL there better be another chapter thats all i can say
francesca chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
finally ! capther 11 capther 11 ! who knows what will happen
Axel chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
Short time ago i thinked that this story was finished with chapter 8, i'm nice isn't that.
When i know that the 9 and 10 chapter was posted(1 hour ago) i hoped that this story was finished .(and wasn't finished), but the new way of this story it's good(but please finish the story with a good final, or this story been poor). It's good that you clarified the confusion of chapter 8.

Thanks for the story and all update, please update soon.

Sorry for my bad english,

Axel
altiareagle chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Noooooo! It's to short and cliffhangerry! Please write more.