Reviews for A woman with Issue
SunRise19 chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Very interesting! I'm so glad to see this updated! Awesome work here!
autumnrose2010 chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
Is that the end or is there going to be more?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
Yes ,yes go on ,go go on!
SunRise19 chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I will, in a private message I promise I just don't know where the time has gone. Anyways, I really liked this chapter though I was surprised she ran off so quick. I know that back then she'd have to go to the high officials to get looked at to make sure she's clean again. I really think this story is very interesting and I hope to see more Bible stories you can expand on.
autumnrose2010 chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Yes I would like for you to, I'm curious about if she ever remarried...
Ignorantie chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I've never read the bible. Is it good?
Mrs. Katherine Data Pulaski chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
I like that you wrote a background on her!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
It is really good, but you MUST write the next chapters quickly! I MUST know how it ends! :)
SuzanOfSouthern chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I like how you are taking such a bold approach to this woman and her story. The need for imagination, for perhaps a semblance of story to this unnamed and mysterious woman who believed just touching Christ's clothes would heal her, is a hunger for curiosity and a wanting to know. I like the direction you are going with this story, and have read only a little bit of it, but I do need to make something particularly clear.

What tense are you trying to write in? It switches between present and past, and for me as a reader, it's very distracting. Until you figure that out, the story is very hard for me to read, even though I like the premise and the promise of it. If you need someone to beta it, I might be able to do it after July 18th. I have a lot going on in real life.
SunRise19 chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
Aww, I feel bad for her..Interesting chapter! I wonder if Nable will have consinquinces (I can't think how to spell that word lol..) for his actions. Great job here! If you need any ideas I have some so feel free to pm me. but I don't want it to seem like I'm taking over your story or anything like that! It's your story and I'm really enjoying it. :)
SunRise19 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Aww Poor Terah! I can't wait until she meets Jesus and then what a transformation that'll be! She totally deserves happiness! Poor woman..I feel bad for her.
SunRise19 chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Aww, I really liked it. God does have an amazing way of giving us stuff when we least expect it. Great job!
autumnrose2010 chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
Glad to see this updated, I was afraid you'd forgotten about it...
SunRise19 chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
Hmm, maybe the old woman is some kinda witch. but, back then they were to be put to death...then again, terah is desperate! Interesting chapter...I hope you update this ASAP! I wonder what her life was like after she met Jesus? What happened to her? Also, the feelings on the day she got up the courage to touch Jesus's robe. Awesome fic hope you update ASAP! Really enjoyed reading!
SunRise19 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Aww, I liked it and I also like how you wrote her feelings about making her own, "language." Neat!