Reviews for In His Grasp
jayswing96 chapter 19 . 10/2
So Hook managed to get the real world and court Wendy? :) love the ending.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 19 . 9/24

I *loved* this. Thank you for writing it!
Jordi.Storey chapter 19 . 7/13
I love this! You have just made me cry!
Frenchiemakesfiction chapter 3 . 2/27
I just discovered this story, and I must say that this chapter really got me hooked (sorry, bad pun intended). I suppose you must know how annoying it is to browse through fics in which Hook is always automatically attracted to Wendy/an OC.
Thank you for writing a James Hook true to himself, wanting to be feared and not accomplishing some Mary Sue's fantasies at the very begining.
TheCacklingCactus chapter 19 . 2/5
I've been sitting here for a few minutes, trying to figure out what to say, and where to start...I'm still drawing blanks so you may get scraps of this and that. XD
This story is *Awesome.* Amazing. Unreal. You name it. I read through the whole thing in just a few hours. The way you start the story, go into the story, explain and detail things. . .I'm speechless. It's perfect! And just so you know, I'm a hardcore fan of the original novel and just let me say. . .Barrie would be proud. The writing style, the plot, the in-depth characters. . .it's all so Barrie-ish but it has your own distinctive quality. And your quality, *confetti-bombs room* is awesome! That's all I'm gonna say. XD I'm a little puzzled by how Hook came back and all, but I'm not gonna question it too hard cause I'm a big fan of happy endings and all that jazz. Lol
I noticed that currently this is the only story you've written, and you finished it five months ago at the time of this review. I dearly hope you decide to write more, cause you've earned yourself another fan. I'll be checking in from time to time, if I can remember. XD My memory's almost as bad as Peter Pan's, and that's no embellishment of the truth, I assure you. Lol
Anyway, I'm very glad I read this. :) The POTC soundtrack playing in the background definitely lent even more epical quality to your story. XD Hope you stay inspired as well, mi amigo! *salutes* D
Captain-Jedi chapter 19 . 1/28
This. Is. The. Most. Wonderful. Story. I've. Ever. Read.

seriously ! i started it and i could not just look some where esle whitout being hunted by wendy and hook !

i just spend the last two chapter crying as a baby !

this fiction is by far the one i love most among all the fanfic i have read in all my life !
thank you ! thank you to have created this pure jewell !

( btw sorry if some word or sentences are wrong im a francophone who try hard to be good in english XD)

with all my admiration

Pengu2510 chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
What a beautiful story! I have enjoyed every word of it and my only regret is that I could not read it in real time. Thank you for sharing your unique writing style with us readers. You should be very proud of your piece!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
I take it back! No cruelty, no more... The epilogue was perfect. I loved her expressed feelings through the letter. Wonderful. When she was writing about the new suitor of "true form", and I assumed that she was speaking for Hook -eventhough she didn't know it- I was so happy. I don't care much how he came to the real world ( if he was beamed up or Harry Potter brought him) I am glad that he did. The slow moments until they saw each other ( from the hearing of his voice, the footsteps, the turning of the door knob) and the emotions they caused were amazingly written. Thanks again for the lovely story and the awesome epilogue.
Gracie in wonderland chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
I loved it :)

Gracie :)
DreamBubbles chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
What an perfect, beautiful, lovable chapter. Love abow all. Two longing hearts finally able to unite. I so totally salute to this chapter. You have created a beautiful wonderful story, and this last chapter of it is perfection beond my knowledge, i humbly thank you for this reading experience! Thank you so much! Please do keep writing in the future if you have an story to be told.. all the best and hope to hear from you again.. ;)
DreamBubbles chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
Oh, so beautiful and so sad.. i really hope Hook and Wendy to see eachother again.. now to read the next chapter ;)
guest chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
You can imagine my surprise when I was looking at the Peter Pan list, to see that there was a new updated chapter. Thank you for the happy ending. Her letter was beautiful. When I was reading the last paragraph I actually shivered. It was so intense.
wondergirl329 chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
Oh no no no. Wendy and Hook not together in the end? Well if they aren't together then this must not be the end. Surely there will be another chapter. Please say there will be! Kiss wrapped around his wrist and all.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
Why? It is so cruel Wendy and Hook to be apart. It was so emotional when they said their goodbyes and later when she was watching him through the spyglass and he was looking at her. Very smart move to give him The Kiss, Tink's great. I was hoping they would manage to find a way and be together. Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us.
123hereigo456 chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
Please do a sequel of him remembering! It could even be a one-shot of Wendy seeing him in London in a few months after he managed to escape Neverland!