Reviews for Leah Marie
please update soon
X-Lisa-Anne-X chapter 55 . 5/23
When are you going to update? It's been almost a year.
alysha.a.kent chapter 55 . 12/11/2015
I can't even tell you what a huge fan I am of this story! It's so amazing. I know you don't get to update as much as you would like to but I'm officially a faithful follower! :) I've been having a tough time currently and it's like reading this story took me right into another world and just made me feel blissful. Thank you for your hard work. Please continue!
Guest chapter 55 . 12/3/2015
please update soon
Guest chapter 55 . 11/3/2015
Need an update please
actlikesummer chapter 55 . 10/26/2015
LOVE IT. Seriously this is awesome. I love sisterfics and this is up there on my list of favorites.
Guest chapter 55 . 10/5/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I like this story a lot, but it definitely has it's issues. I'm not just talking about the sporadic updates either. Leah's character herself is the thing I mainly have problems with in this story. Specifically, her exasperating personality. She is in her early 20's yet she acts like a bratty preteen. She is very immature, overly-clingy with her brothers, and generally overall is just very petty and catty. Her temper-tantrums and breakdowns she has in seemingly every other chapter don't help her case either. Her behavior would've understandable if she was a teenager with the added stress of hunting, but she is in her freaking 20's! Other things I've noticed in this story were odd timed events. Like when she played the game "Candy Crush" on her phone, that happened in the events of season 3. Season 3 was in 2007, because the series started in 2005 when Sam was 22. Touch screen phones were still new in 2007, and apps hadn't even been invented then. So the timing is off. Also you had her listening/singing to certain songs that hadn't even existed back then either. Besides her irritating personality and the incorrect timing with various events, her back and forth shit thing with Dylan is getting on my nerves. I know she will die soon and is wary of finally telling him she loves him in fear of him becoming even more devastated when she does die, but she has to know not telling him before that happens will only make things worse. Don't even get me started on her not telling Dean Ben really is his son! That made me SO pissed. Once again, I'd understand if she was a teenager and is aware she's going to die so out of jealousy lies about it to hog his attention before she croaks, but she's a GROWN woman. There's no excuse for her keeping that from him. She should've made the mature, ADULT decision and told him the truth. I swear, you might as well re-write this whole damn thing with her as a 15 year old with how immature and angsty she is. I love this story and don't mean to sound as if I'm hating on it, but enough is enough!
Guest chapter 55 . 9/24/2015
Guest chapter 55 . 9/15/2015
dying for an update!
Guest chapter 55 . 8/25/2015
please updateeeee
Guest chapter 55 . 8/22/2015
More please! I really love this story
Jordanden chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Literally dying for an update :(:(:(
kksambo chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I wonder if she'll have the same "mission" Dean got when he was pulled out of hell by the angels. And if unlike Dean, she'll see through that bull they spout out and take matters info her own hands?!
Guest chapter 55 . 8/9/2015