Reviews for Leah Marie
please update soon
can you update please? love it!
Jenmm31 chapter 55 . 6/20
Oh how I love reading miss Leah and all of her wonderfully sarcastic and snark remarks! I have officially decided that she needs to invest in the pointiest of all stiletto heels and then let Samuel have it for all the foot stomping he did to her in this chapter! Kate is going to buy her a pair! And the cheeto smelling rental car...haha...now I have a mad craving to eat some! Ok, now on to the serious stuff...oh the feels! I love how even though this is told from Leah's POV, you still give us big glimpses into how both brothers are dealing (or not) with everything that is going on and the sadness that lurks in the near future. Such an original touch that Mary called Leah...I was just waiting for Sam to get a call from Jess so he could try and understand what the other two were feeling. "To hear my eldest brother, my hero, the one guy that the supernatural checked under their beds admit that he was scared was too much." First, they better check under their beds for him! haha. Second...the feels behind that sentence! Her realizing that her hero and rock was scared just piles on the intense emotions. And where did Dean go?! The fact that he called her "angel" before leaving makes me suspect some serious shit is up. So now you have two choices...either update like today or I'm going to dream root you to figure out what you have planned next bc I can't take the suspense haha. Amazing job with this chapter! I can't believe hell is only a few chapters away...aaaahhh!
Hurricane.'97 chapter 55 . 6/19
Holy crap! Don't tell me DEAN MAKES A DEAL!?
CAUSE I'VE BEEN PREPARING MYSELF FROM THE LAST 10 CHAPTERS FOR LEAH'S DEATH AND IF SUDDENLY DEAN DIES I WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE THE FEELS!
Jordanden chapter 55 . 6/18
This sounds kinda sadistic, cause I wanna see Leah go to hell instead of dean, if dean makes a deal Leah's gonna feel so guilty and it would probably destroy her more than hell would! I really hope the demon doesn't accept deans deal (if that's were he's driven off) because the best form of torture for dean is seeing his kid sister die and go to hell, the demons love torture and they probably know this!
SPNxBookworm chapter 55 . 6/18
GODDAMN IT, WOMAN. YOU WRENCH MY HEART STRINGS OMG THIS CHAPTER IS A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS AND I WASN'T READY.
*takes a deep breath*

You are such a brilliant, brilliant writer. This is absolutely amazing. I can't even pin point and like, quote specific things because the whole freaking chapter was just amazing. The tension between Sam and Dean, Leah just trying to stop it from ending in blows.

I think my most favorite part has to be the fact that Mama Winchester called Leah. That was something I totally didn't expect, and I absolutely loved and it fit in so freaking well. Just brilliant.

I AM NOT READY FOR LEAH TO GO TO HELL. *cries*

I am eagerly and nervously waiting for the next chapter. You are doing an amazing, amazing job with this. :) Pretty sure I'm going to cry my eyes out when Leah goes to hell though. :')

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Splendid job as always, hon!
Cassie-D1 chapter 55 . 6/16
agh Dean is going to try and switch the deal isn't her...gosh i feel bad thats going to eat her up if it goes through, kind of hope though that it doesn't go through it would make most this story different then the rest by not following the storyline point by point.
Mayrem chapter 55 . 6/16
I was so happy to see you updated! I took an extra long break from studying just so I could read the new chapter. Cant wait for the next final chapters :)
ispiltthemilk chapter 55 . 6/15
Ahem. You're the absolute sweetest don't deny it. This was incredible. I saw none of this coming ahhhhh. I was so nervous Leah was gonna off herself or something and then this would be all over and I got scared I won't lie! And then the end!? Are you kidding me!? What is going on!? What do you have up your sleeves? You're so sneaky oh my gosh. I cannot handle the suspense. Amazing work in this! I love seeing how far you've come in comparison to the beginning. You've always been extraordinary at writing and you're only getting better. Its incredible and I'm oh so jealous of your talent. I will most definitely read anything you post. I promise. You draw me in with each new update. I cannot wait to see what you come up with next. xoxox
write more!
Please update
please update
(Continued review) and is selfish and possessive when it comes to them but this isn't just any selfish secret Leah has. She is depriving him of his own SON for Christ's sake and that seems extreme even for her. I know she's dying and just wants to spend her last moments with her brother's, but it still seems extreme even for her and I think she should tell Dean the truth about Ben before he finds out himself. Whenever a Winchester has a secret, it always ends up being revealed in one way or another and I think she should definitely tell him before he finds out himself. Another question. What about their half-brother Adam? I hated how in the show that after Adam was resurrected the brother didn't make much of an attempt to get to know him when Winchester's are supposed to be all about family. Then when Adam was going to be used as a vessel for Michael, Sam and Dean's rescue of him was half-assed at best. When they failed they were more like "Oh no" then "He's still our brother we have to find a way to save him" like a normal Winchester reaction would have been because he was family and just gave up instead. It made absolutely no sense, and was completely out of character for them and I hated that part of the show. So I'm asking that when you get to that part of the show when they first meet the real Adam in your story, to have Leah and her brothers try to forge connections with him so he doesn't go running to the angels so that he can stay with his family. Anything less would be majorly out of character for the Winchester's. So please when they meet their half-brother in the story, let him forge bonds with them so he doesn't become the angels bitch. Let someone else be Michael's vessel!
I'm so glad you finally updated but I was hoping it would have been more than one chapter posted considering how long its been since the last update. I hope you update again soon because this story is really good and the waiting for a new chapter last time since September was simply agonizing! So hopefully next time the next update won't have to take months. I have a question though. What of Ben? He IS Deans son and I know Leah has selfishness in her personality because after everything she's lost, she likes to keep her brothers close and is therefore selfish and possessive of them
Cassie-D1 chapter 54 . 5/10