Reviews for Jade Forest
Jemnia chapter 2 . 1/15
Please continue this story.
It is an amazing start~
Harry is having fun living a life of a fairy tale xD
Stebba stud28 chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Okey I honestly like this story start and hope that for more along with all your other amazing fic's.
irvken chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
That was awesome. And really sweet I really liked it :)
loretta537 chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
I love this story! please update it soon.
Ooooh chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
This is amazing! I love this story! Please
Continue, I fine this story to be great! :)
Delta99 chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
this is pretty well written, and it has a good plot.
I hope you'll continue this fanfic :)
Vivianne95 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Interesting...
Updates Please!
guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
please update i realy enjoyed reading this and hope that you continue it
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Awesome! :-)
TinaMaki chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Well, I'm looking forward to your next update. I really hope there will ebe one ;)
TinaMaki chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Interesting! I really like the beginning of this story! I'll certainly continue reading.
TJeanetteT chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Very good start to a story! Can't wait for more chapters. I understand it's been a while since you last updated but a girl can hope.
Slytherson chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Oh man got so into this and forgot there's only 2 chapter to read but I'm so following this so I don't miss anything that might get posted in the future hopefully but since its be a long time since you have written anything I won't get my hopes up but none the less I totally like how this story is going so far so going to add this to my following list!
MargaritaS chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
awww, i love this little wild child harry, it would be fascinating to see what his reaction would be to hogwarts and the wizarding world and their reaction to him if you plan on continuing the story to that point.
anf600 chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Really good story - lots of great potential. Now it is on a cliffie and no update? Please? Please? XD