Reviews for Chosen Path
Rune chapter 44 . 10/11/2014
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Keep it up. *crosses fingers*
Emeraldpichu chapter 44 . 9/5/2014
As a whole this is probably one of the most interesting takes on this game that I have read. Its familiar but there is a lot of mystery to keep things interesting especially with Kratos. I do always find myself amused when the next chapters come in.

If I had to say Tales of Symphonia probably has the most well developed cast of characters and story in the entire Tales series though in contrast the sequel probably has the worst and it is always fun to see something new done with the material. Bringing up tales of the Abyss I do see what you mean because despite having arguably the best twist in the series the characters and plot are very haphazard all the damn time. The most frustrating part of it is Azeriuth sinking and the team trowing Luke under the bus when they all had a hand and foot in making it happen in the first place.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 44 . 9/2/2014
Mood whiplash? Oh man, I'm actually scared now...eep!
northernlion196 chapter 43 . 8/27/2014
This was...an interesting read. I hope you do end up finishing it! poor Dad Kratos, trapped up inside without a way to get out (for now).

Though I admit...what the heck does Collete do? Does she have some magic powers? Or is she literally a normal girl who throws hoola hoops at people?
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
A really interesting read! I'm looking forward to getting up to date and keeping up with your updated chapters! :D Keep up the great work!
azure blue espeon chapter 43 . 5/12/2014
Nice chapter. Regal was awesome. I still can't help a certain love of Kratos, even if he is being all scary and intimidating. I'm rooting for him to sweep all the ninja's out from under their feet in only a way Kratos can. :)
claclam chapter 43 . 5/11/2014
nice chapter! i didn't Regal actually meant something o_O ( i'm french ) i want to see "worried kratos" taking back his son from regal's hand i'm waiting for the next chapter then poor yuan! he never gets enough credit! :p
see you in hopefully not so long!
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 43 . 5/11/2014
I really love how all of your characters are in character :)
claclam chapter 42 . 5/4/2014
oh rage oh despair were is the "next " button? :'(
please please finish that fic as quickly as possible! i took me two days to finish it but i need the end! will you do that for me? maybe? hopefully you'll here my prayers
ah the "new" kratos is pissing me off! i want some fluf :( but i guess it was a really good idea that this weird guy took kratos's place. As fo yuan i must say i wasn't that fond of him before but now i think i've grown sympathy (?) for him. The plot is really good even though you pretty much follow the actual story i really enjoyed seeing kratos changing into an angel and NOT be happy about it while collette is really cute she doesn't seems to have any idea of what selfpreservation is but whatever she wants to save the world so that can't be bad ' i can't wait to see who kratos number 2 is :)
anyway please keep up the good work because at least i will enjoy it and now i'm off to your profile hoping you have other fics there :D
see you on the next chapter!
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 42 . 4/9/2014
Lloyd was very in character :) I liked Kate as well, I understand what she means
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 42 . 4/8/2014
Awesome update!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 41 . 2/10/2014
Ack, I really miss it when Kratos was nicer...but hey, this was an awesome update, and at least we know a little more about what's wrong with him!

...But will we be getting the old Kratos back soon?
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 41 . 2/10/2014
I'm really happy to read a new chapter and I liked it :)
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 40 . 10/8/2013
Why do you end with Yuan? Because he's awesome. Just like your chapter :)
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 40 . 10/7/2013
Still worried about Kratos...but I'm glad you updated, it was good as always!