Reviews for Second Chance at Forever
15samcre chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Ahhhhhhhhh! How could you stop right before they can reunite?! This is so cruel! They both have adopted kids, Tsunade's dying, Jiraiya's wants to take care of her but he doesn't know how far she's really gone... Crazy!
The only thing that bothers me is how Jiraiya is still looking and considering other women, wanting to jump them and all, all the while loving Tsunade and wanting her. It feels like an indirect betrayal. He doesn't love anyone but her, but he wants to jump a bunch of different women...? My personal peeve.
Anyway, fantastic story. You NEED to update so I can see the reunion and all the revelations that are sure to come to pass.
I'm looking for the next one!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
JIRAYA has TO COME home becuz ... well... YA OK OK
jiraiya sanin188 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
but how it is possible jiraiya survived from death
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Hisato is Nagato and Konan's kid? :P
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
yup, sticking to one POV would be easier and more interesting. i love how you used the OCs so far. They did not overshadow the main character but helped shape Jiraiya's characterization.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
thank you for writing this story. I think Jiraiya deserves some happiness, even if it's just in fanfiction. Argh, I really wish JiraiyaxTsunade were canon ya know.

the characters in Jiraiya Gōketsu Monogatari, where their names were taken from, were married afterall, meh. 3
alleemaria chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Hum... Well, too answer your questions... :)
I think Naruto was really cute and well-done when he tried to cheer up Tsunade, but that she was a bit too brisk -a bit of hugging would suit the mood better, I think XD - and that it wasn't very realistic too say he was sure Jiraya was alive... But the idea of a dream was cute ;)
Hum... Can't Renko be a bit nice, like Konan, or chnage like Nagato? :3 I really like those two characters ;)
Could you show Tsunade caring a bit more for Sakura? She is her sensei, after all, and I think she is a cool character ;)
Oh and could you exploit the NaruHina relation?! I like this couple, but find it hard to explain and really enjoy when the explanations are good ;)
Nara's revelation was pretty good - and that character is a real real success... So damn cute and innocent! and I love the fact that she's a red-head kid;) And I also love how you showed Jiraya's feelings towards kids! This might be what I like most in this fanfic, besides the awesome story ;)
Could you make him think a tiny bit less about Tsunade, and more about other ninja's? Espacially Naruto ;) Ithoughtt this was really well done in this chapter though ;)
As a whole, I really love this story, it actually inspired me to want to write Jiraya's return! (though I was careful not to copy you ;)
Please do continue it! I was really happy to see the new chapter was out ;)
me chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
I love this story. I can't wait for them to meet. I want to know how the relationship between Narruto and Tsunade is fairing. She still thinks that he hates and blames her,but does he? Does he still call her grany, how is the war going ? I can't wait to read more from you!
JiraiyaLover chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
hey! just wanna ask when will you update the next chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Just my thoughts... Thanks for these stories.. They really make up for the great sorrows Jiraiya's death inflicted on me... Still can't believe that Kishimato killed such a good guy... There could have been several ways to rescue Jiraiya even at the poorest conditions... Say Jiraiya got one of the 'Pain's and fled with being inside the toad stomach.. Later confirming the truth by experimenting on that dead body... instead of giving away his life so easily... This is the only Ithing i couldn't agree wiht Kishimato on this topic
Erisah Mae chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
I like the Jiraiya and Tsunade bits. I actually found them fairly well executed. Though the "coughing up blood" thing seems familiar for some reason... :P Easy explanation for that one though, because I assume Tsunade has an old injury or something, unless it's lung cancer.

But the time at the island is dragging. Need some action, and soon.
Also, I'm yet to be convinced that Nara is a useful character, because so far she just seems to be someone for Jiraiya to talk at. Sure, she's a "sweet little girl" character, who supposedly reminds Jiraiya of Naruto, but I didn't read anything that really let me get a feel for her real character.
Erisah Mae chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Hang on, what? Goddesses?!

...

o_O

Okay, I'll buy it.
Erisah Mae chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Not bad at all. I think you have Jiraiya's character almost spot-on from what I've read so far.

Minor quibble: Sign language is at least as complicated as any foreign language, and there is no way Jiraiya would be speaking full grammatical sentences in it after a few days unless he already knew a sign language. (Likely, because he's a ninja.) So either Nara is some sort of language-learning savant, or already knew ninja-sign. Might be simpler for all parties if someone's just handed Jiraiya pen and paper to scribble notes on.
forgottenfoxes chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter, I'm excited to see Tsunade and Jirayia reunited. I'm sure both there reactions will be great. Keep up the good work.
meggz106 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013