Reviews for The California Dreamer and the Connecticut Yankee
saiken2009 chapter 34 . 3/1/2013
well, of course i have to give this a good review now! you named one of the characters after me! thank you! i'm very honored! and you made her micky's love interest...even better.

even still, it was a good chapter. i like it!
BluCrayonsRTasty chapter 34 . 2/28/2013
I love that you gave Mike a girl for Valentines day, I almost pissed myself at the "How's that for a twist." Really love this and excited to see what comes next! :-)
saiken2009 chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
haha! this was cute! i loved how (i don't know if it was bob or bert) came in to dust micky off. that was hilarious. and cute about peter swallowing the bug...lol. :D
saiken2009 chapter 32 . 2/5/2013
ok, first of all, danny kaye looks totally like my paternal grandfather which is why i've always loved that movie. :D secondly, how do you not know that the others are caroline clooney (related to george clooney, don't think it's his mom, might be his aunt) and bing crosby and some other chick?

i was laughing through the whole thing..."i don't wanna be a chicken, i don't wanna be a chicken, i don't wanna be a chicken, i don't wanna be a chicken, i don't wanna be a chicken, i don't wanna be a chicken, i don't wanna be a chicken, i don't wanna be a chicken, I'M A CHICKEN!"
MonkeeMidgie chapter 32 . 2/4/2013
Beautiful chapter, but uh oh...who is this boss and what is he going to try to do?
Harry Potterfan girl22 chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Hahaha! I love how Micky keeps changing around the names! Ohhh, Micky! Great story so far! I can't wait to read the next chapters!
saiken2009 chapter 31 . 1/17/2013
lol...is meatloaf your favorite food or something?! lol! that's ok, this made me chuckle...more soon!
MonkeeMidgie chapter 31 . 1/14/2013
Oh no! They can't shut down the hotel. How will Micky and Peter stand that? Where would they be without the hotel and Aunt Franny and the rest?
post quick...I need to know how the guys are going to help!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
And, once again, I love what you did with this. Oh, those two... Having to go through so much, and then thinking that the bass is gone...

But, of course, we have to give our boys a happy ending, don't we?

Loved this!
MonkeeMidgie chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
aww...see...I love your take on this chapter. Poor Peter, though. My heart just broke for him when he found his bass was gone. I love, though, that it was less important than Mike once he realized both were there.
saiken2009 chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
cool. i was smiling during the whole last part! another good chapter
saiken2009 chapter 29 . 12/30/2012
good chapter. can't wait to read more!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 29 . 12/30/2012
Ooh, awesome, an update already!

Gah, poor Micky and Peter. Oh, Micky, of course Peter would never give up on them. Deep down, you knew that, right? And Micky wanting to call Mike but Peter saying they can't... ouch.

And gah, Micky's false cheeriness. Right in the feels...
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 28 . 12/19/2012
Ah, I love your spin on this one. Poor Micky and Peter; I'm definitely glad I decided to leave their part of the story to you! (I probably should get around to finishing the last part of Mike and Davy's side, shouldn't I...?)

Looking forward to what you're going to do with part 3!
MonkeeMidgie chapter 28 . 12/18/2012
Aww...our poor babies. Mike better come back soon. Our little ones are so lost!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »