Reviews for Cat and Mouse
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Wow what a nice end! yay! Tough Im sad that is over already DX anyways good work! ovo
DanicaMcGee chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D This ending was so perfect! Everything happened in exactly the greatest way possible. They reconciled their past, they have a happy life, they aren't fugitives, aaaaahh! I seriously thought that she had shot Skye, so you can't even imagine my relief when it was just a flesh wound :O

I'm so, so glad I found this story and got to see it finished. You did an amazing job, and you always had very prompt updates. It's been a real pleasure reading this, so thanks a lot MikariStar! Good luck with your bazillion other stories!
DanicaMcGee chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Liar! You told him no matter what! [ Dude! I can't believe she just dropped him like that. I mean, he -was- the cause of the terrible case that cost her a job and the stinging disapproval of someone as important to her as Charles.. But what about all the great times they had together and the closeness they had, and he himself was even going to tell her all about it! They can't be totally over, right?! I loved Skye and Claire so much! They were meant for each other!

And woah, Mary?! I wouldn't have expected something so malicious from someone as docile and mild-mannered as her. And geez, Alice is a force to be reckoned with. She was intense, bro.

Just a thought here, I think it'd be kinda neat if you brought another character up to "big-character" status. Like, I'm not sure how long Skye's gonna be out of the picture, but if you gave another character some 'air time' and some more character depth, that'd flesh the story out a little. Some different perspectives would freshen it up a bit. The villagers are kind of one faceless entity as it is now (although I did notice in this chapter you had more focus on the individuals, with some implied friendship between Claire and Popuri, and this astounding new development with Mary!) The only other thing I might offer for improvement is take a little time with your scenes? This chapter really swept me up with everything happening so fast (and that was probably intended, for this situation) but focusing on details and painting a sharper picture of everything that's going on might help in the future. Small moments, dense with a lot of details and vividness in a short amount of time, can be really powerful.

Really great chapter, all in all. :) Things were happening all over the place, and I was like "Wha-a-at?.. WHAAAT?" xD I am anxiously waiting the next installment, SO excited to see where you're going to go with all these new developments! Great, great job! :)
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
Omg! This was so intense! i knew it was Skye! I just knew it! OMG! This is getting so good! ovo
DanicaMcGee chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
Aaaww, that was too cute! ** Skye seems so amazing, but I'm still wondering how deep their relationship can actually become. Skye being the suave, manipulative thief that he is, will the lies eventually break them apart? Well, one thing I'm sure of is that there's more drama to come. :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
ooooh! interesting chapter! So thats what Skye does with his eyes ovo, cool!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
OMG! Im so curious now! I want to know what is Skye hiding! He could be the murdered, wow too many suspects and so hard to choose one! You make this fic so interesting! Cant wait to read another chapter!
Fallin'-From-The-Clouds chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Amazing chapter. I love it. ;w;
But then again, your awesome at writing. I love how Skye seemed so suspicious, and now he doesn't. It really confuses the reader as to who could be the person who wanted to kill Alice. Can't wait for the next one!
DanicaMcGee chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
This chapter was so cute! The story makes me want to play one of the HM games with Skye in it. :) Does he really say things like "fair maiden" and "princess" in-game?
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
This chapter was so exciting! I love the part where She takes out her gun and Sky is like in shock! And the horse race! That was my favorite part! When he gives her the earings! Keep up the good work and I cant wait to read another chapter.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Just as I promised, I read your fic and now giving you a review. I must say that this fic is very interesting! I like the fact that Well, Claire is not the typical farmer, instead shes a detective. The plot is very interesting and I cant wait for what will happen next! Keep up the good work! ovo
Fallin'-From-The-Clouds chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
So awesome! I dunno if you've done it as a Red Herring on Skye, but I have a feeling he's the nearly-killer. You have to write more. Like, when get a free moment in your life.
Lovin' it so far ;w;

Fallin'
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This one is off to an interesting start
Skaya chapter 4 . 9/16/2012