Reviews for SUPERHEROES
krage chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
I love fics where the two of them are friends and nothing more, and i love it even more when they act juvinile so this fic definately goes on my favourites. Very well written
krage chapter 2 . 7/31/2008

"Yes, Sara?"

"Do you really think Grissom was jealous?"

"Yes Sara."

"Yes Sara?"

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah. Me too."

"Unh?"

"Can I be Robin?"

"Yes Sara."

The last bit made me laugh out loud. Its odd how a chapter can be so sad then so funny without it seeming unnatural
ayesha-s chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
haha great story!
Pheo chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Awesome story! Just awesome. Loved the portrayl of Nick especially.
DreamsofLife chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
Lol, thanks for the laughter!

I dunno how believable Nick's dad killing the sitter is. It's possible, but I found it a bit distracting that he actually killed her and not just harmed her or threw her against a wall.

I would love to see another part. But Cath has to be Poison Ivy!
Hobbesw chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
I thought this was a very cute story. Enjoyed the reference to BAtman, Robin and Spiderman
DG chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
Loved it... not sure of Nick's pop doing the time though, but other than that the story could be used on an episode.
Please don't stop writing.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/31/2004
Hey, that was great! More, more! Funny, I really appreciate how you write Sara as tough, funny, inquisitive - its like she is on the show - and how you paired her with Nick is perfecto! More, more!
9-8-7 chapter 3 . 10/7/2002
The more I read this story the more I love it. Great writing!
Goomba chapter 3 . 10/6/2002
Sara's "Can I be Robin?" was my favorite part, besides the entire story being entirely wonderful. The only thing that bothered me was Sara calling Nick, 'Nicky'. If she does it on the show I must miss it. Thanks for a mixture of emotions and please continue your bliss.

L8R daze Jen
Liz chapter 3 . 9/9/2002
Aa, this was soo good! I love it so very much. The ending was just priceless
Cassie-bear01 chapter 3 . 9/7/2002
hahahaha funny soo funny hehe great story
Forensiphile chapter 3 . 8/29/2002
I really like this! Very well written and sweet. I really like Nick/Sara friendship pieces. You portray their dynamic nicely without going into ick territory by putting them in a relationship. Despite being a loyal Grissom/Sara fan I tend to be pretty open to other romance stories. Nick/Sara are the only ones I can't read. Just because two people are the same age doesn't mean they should date. But anyway. Great job. I enjoyed both the G/S relationship and N/S friendship in this. Very sweet story and I hope you write more soon like this. Nothing against your other stories; this one just had a special depth and rang more true for me.
SilkWood1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
lol lol lol lol lol, awesome, simply awesome!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Great story! I loved it. I laughed so hard imagining the look on Grissom's face at the end. And you gave me a great Idea for a story. Thanks!