Reviews for Cold & Hate
Wings13 chapter 1 . 3/22
This is the story I've been waiting for! Although a little rushed towards the end, it was very sexy and thrilling, yet still portrayed Sakura and Syaoran very well in this fanfiction. Please keep writing stories like this!
Kawaii Tenshi no Hikari chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
In response to another reviewer, I personally don't see this as rape when she did consent to it in the middle. She explicitly gave him permission verbally to continue; he can't manipulate the words coming out of her own mouth of her own will. It seems to me the author intended for her to be attracted to him but find him hard to approach (so fear/intimidation is probably a horrible way to describe that) or else why would she think of ice cream differently at the end and the aftermath is not trauma like you would expect from a victim.

BUT I agree that the story was almost describing something terrible (I was uncomfortable at first in the beginning with Syaoran glaring and being forceful), perhaps if the characterization/wording/description was more appropriate, it will eliminate the negativity coming out of Syaoran being forceful on Sakura, to change it from almost rape to passionate seduction.

Sakura's character is inconsistent (at least the way she is described makes no sense); Sakura initially fears/feels intimidated by Syaoran's stare because she thinks he's angry at her so it makes no sense that she would agree to something so intimate and have a 180 degree change with regards to her feelings for him. I don't know why she's crying...from pleasure or fear? Perhaps a little more on what she thinks of Syaoran is required (is she attracted to him before and when?) Perhaps the author is trying to portray innocence/naivety but I think blushes and hesitancy would make more sense than tears. Sakura could be objecting to Syaoran because the situation is too sudden for her to process (hence the verbal rejection) but because she is attracted to him as well, she's not subconsciously rejecting him so there can be more explicit descriptions on Sakura's physical body not rejecting him and even maybe encouraging him. And instead of it being one sided like Syaoran was just following his own agenda with no regards to Sakura, maybe midway Sakura should be responding more to signal Syaoran non-verbally to continue and Syaoran should be observing her reactions to his actions from the beginning. So I think more is need on the character's thoughts, emotions and reaction.

The writing is fine but the characterization could be better, if only I didn't feel so uncomfortable with it (and I don't mean the lemon).
B.Jam chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
... Where do I begin? What's wrong with this story is that Saroyan just rapped her. He Rapped her! She told him to stop and not to touch her but he did it anyway meaning that he does not care about her feelings of if she wants to have sex with him or not. yeah in the middle she stared to enjoy it but she said no" in the beginning and he took it took far and kept touching her until he rapped her. And to end it with "You're mine." That was creepy. It wasn't romantic. It was creepy. After he rapped her Sakura should have called the police. i'm surprise she's not traumatize by all this. You'd think at least at school rapes wouldn't happen but in this sick world you create a teenage girl can get rap in her own classroom with people still in the school.

Sakura did not invite him to sleep with her he just took her virginity.

""Be quiet," he commanded briefly and he gave her a sharp stare. She looked back at him tearfully and then felt his hands rubbing her nipples."
That's something rapist do! rapist talk like that. They are bad people that give cold stares and force victims into letting them do whatever they want to them.

rapist will manipulate the victim into thinking what they are doing isn't wrong and make the victim feel that their acts should be taken as a natural sexual experience when in reality the victim refused that person in the beginning.

Saroyan is so unlikable in this story and I'm so sorry for Sakura because she was manipulated into thinking his actions was okay when he was totally out of line. I wished she realized he just rapped her and get him arrested. The real cartoon of these character Saroyan would never do anything to Sakura without her consent. He would barely hold her hand unless she was the one to offer it and even just holding hands or hugging made Saroyan faint or blush.
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That was cute!
Thais Ferreira chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I loved your story! I'd love to read a sequel!
zarianechii chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
OHG! i'm speechless.
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
oh my, I always like your fic! cute, funny, and sweet!
great job!
lhaine07 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
That was so hot and heavy.