Reviews for Downpour
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Beautiful!
SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
As you see, I'm on a run through your stories tonight... well at least until I have to shut down the lap top and bury back in exam material for tomorrow. ,"
Whoohoo, at last I found someone else thinking that this was one of the best, cutest scenes in the film/ book!
This piece of writing filled in all the right things into an already wonderful scene and made it all the more endearing. Furthermore you managed to project not only the Colonel but Alan Rickman as well!
Tale care, your Melfis.
dancesabove chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Lovely. You capture the characters beautifully, and it would be enjoyable to read your take on their quiet courtship that follows.
blackacess chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
what a lovely piece of writing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Very good one-shot. Are you considering making this a longer fic? It has potential.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Lovely, really well written. I think you captured Col Brandon's thoughts well. That was one of my favourite scenes in the film also
Gillingham chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
That was very nicely done! The inner monologue was believable and consistent and I particularly enjoyed how you incorporated your own addition to the frame stoy by planting Marianne starting to see her own behaviour in broader perspective. Good stuff, and I hope you'll write some more.