Reviews for Scratching & Clawing
lilacsandroses93 chapter 12 . 2/6
Please update! What happens next? What did Rick discovered? I hope you update soon.
Ever chapter 12 . 1/29
Really good
dragonsketcher85 chapter 12 . 1/21
Oh, I hope you continue :} I really like where this is going.
TheMadnessWithin13 chapter 12 . 1/20
love this story please update soon
IThinkIAmAnOwl chapter 12 . 1/13
Please update? :(
karinatapia23 chapter 12 . 1/5
I really really loved ur story and ur writing plz plz continue writing I really wanna see Daryl and JJ together :) also like the different POV pretty plz with a cherry on top update soon :)
-k
Void-san chapter 12 . 1/2
This is getting good. I literally pouted when I realized that I ran out of chapters. I like how accurate Daryl is, and how JJ isn't perfect and that they aren't just jumping each other and declaring love. It's realistic and I love that
I-am-Sherlocked-82 chapter 12 . 12/24/2013
I just found your wonderful story... I like it a lot and I am hoping that you will update sometime soon. I'm really lookong forward to more... especially after dropping that last part on me and leaving out the explanation. So pleade update soon!
FizzWizz2011 chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Great story so far, really loving your character JJ update asap!
samasbananas chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Are you a Criminal Minds fan? I noticed JJ and Morgan ;D
SexySugarCubes chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
I like this story so far :) I hope you update again soon. And don't worry, I know what its like to lack inspiration, but you just got to push through.

xx May
FanFicGirl10 chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Well the sexual tension between Daryl and JJ needs to be dealt with ;) I'm happy JJ is safe, and Daryl too. Good chapter, Update Soon!
Rwisher chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Great chapter! Happy to be reading this again. Hope to be reading more soon!(:
Leyshla Gisel chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
i like the progress that JJ is making with the group. keep up the good work!