Reviews for Life Changes
ok this story is has been ok so far but no way is a virgin young girl going to be ok with the room she walked into and just say ok no problem and let him do what he wants to her so i think she should of freaked out on him or at least been kinda scared of what he wants her to be
louanne61 chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
Victorian houses never had 3 stories. I know this because I live in one, its also big for that era with only 4 bedroom. Maybe a Victorian style. I wouldn't of thought Edward would leave his playroom door unlocked.
louanne61 chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Really jealous when they have just met. She seems a little forward for someone so inexperienced.
louanne61 chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
I'm a mom of 5. If my parents or in-laws arranged for any of my 3 daughters to be betrothed is one of their friends grandson. I would have them out of their house in a heartbeat, as would my hubby. I can't understand why Charlie or Renee go along with it unless there is a dowry involved and they are short of money.
It was sweet that you had Edward go and watch her dance.
louanne61 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This should be interesting.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
Love ur story
Clover1583 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Edward's spouse chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
excellent story.
michael.vandebroek chapter 28 . 8/10/2013
very good story I really like it.
Debbie White chapter 28 . 7/21/2013
Great story i loved it!
lilmstran chapter 28 . 3/9/2013
love it
Guest chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Love your plot so far, but I have noticed many spelling errors or use of the wrong homonym. For example you have of course as one word and it's supposed to be two, read instead of red, know instead of no, and deemed instead of dimmed. These are just a few. I would suggest reading through things or having someone else edit for you just to polish it up. Otherwise, keep up the great story line!
foxylady1on1 chapter 28 . 2/14/2013
Loved it xx
Jun chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I' m going to really like this story. So far it's great.