Reviews for Tamers Sagas: Crescendo
rats xp chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
love your story! XD
TehWriter chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
Really good story. Ryo pissed me off when he left though. And the story was sad, I can't believe Takato died.

I loved this story though -smiles-
Yami Vizzini chapter 13 . 10/26/2007
I'm glad that you stuck with this story, and I'm glad that I'm able to review now.

What can I say? This kept me in suspense the whole way through. Valn strangely reminded me, both in his physical description and his behavior, of Ben Linus from "Lost"- if you watch the show that needs no explanation, and if not then don't worry about it, but I though it was cool. Still, it would have been good to give Rika's father a first name (even if he had long since forfeited the right to it). And wasn't Ryo *listening* when Valn said that the virus had been completely transferred to the clone? He threw away his love for nothing! I hope to start Diminuendo (and Flux) soon!
theuali chapter 13 . 8/3/2006
Great story as always! i always love reading yur stories and hope that no matter what you will always continue to write!
palupa chapter 13 . 4/13/2006
wow. i loved it. really. :)
Gennai's Apprentice chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
So far, I'm enjoying this story. I just wanted to comment that your writing style is smooth and the characters believable (which are the two top things on my list for a great story).
thoughts fade chapter 13 . 2/5/2006
I want the sequel so badly. I can't believe Crescendo's been around for over 4 years.
CaliCallMePrincess chapter 13 . 2/4/2006 it's been a long while. interesting i guess. but i can't wait for the sequel. i almost forgot about this story. lol. anyways yeah. good luck with the sequel. looking forward to it!
fairygothmother chapter 13 . 2/4/2006
naw i luv ur fic...add more soon pwease
minivanx chapter 13 . 2/4/2006
_ i wanna read the sequel SO bad! _
karika88 chapter 13 . 2/4/2006
AAHH thanks so so much and finish Flux please so you can write the sequel PLEASE please please
ThalasaPonce chapter 13 . 2/4/2006
Awesome! Please hurry with flux I'm watching both of these stories!
ThalasaPonce chapter 12 . 1/20/2006
I'm almost crying! Please tell me poor Takato's ok! Please! It wasn't Ryo's fault! I'm still on the edge of tears! Please make a sequel!PLEASE!
BAM Aesthetic chapter 12 . 1/12/2006
Unexpected twist, there. Nice. Kind of disappointing, but I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. Now I'm off to look for it XD
BAM Aesthetic chapter 11 . 1/12/2006
“You, uh,” Ryo stammered. “You’re me.”

That was cute.

Didn't finish this chapter quite yet, but I just HAD to comment on that. Nice fic so far, btw :)