Reviews for Mud, Sweat & Beers
crazy4r-k chapter 30 . 4/10
Loved your story.
teacups.and.cupcakes chapter 30 . 11/8/2020
Great story! I do wonder if the guy towards the beginning of the story named Riley who told Bella to stay towards the left of the hill was actually a person or if that was meant to be Riley guiding Bella and Edward towards the right direction? Maybe I just read too much into it haha Never the less, I really enjoyed your verson of Bella and Edward and the journey they took.
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 8 . 7/31/2020
I'm literally going to use 'it would be rude NOT to stare' for the rest of my life
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 2 . 7/30/2020
AT LEAST THREE GIRLS PASSED OUT
miss I am going to CRY
DMBSJB18 chapter 30 . 6/8/2020
I am so freaking glad Edward pulled his head out of his arse! I get how he was trying to keep his promise to Riley, and his friendship with Lauren, but really, he was totally putting Bella second. Expecting her to make all the sacrifices so they could be together- just so Edward could stay and keep Lauren in his life. And really, he had to have known that Lauren was in love with him. There’s no way he’s that oblivious.
I didn’t quite like the chapter where they played paintball and Edward was ogling Lauren’s boobs and kissing Bella in the next moment.
And really, the whole part where Edward shut Bella out was really really stupid on his part.
But. Edward really turned it around and even though at the beginning it seemed all Edward wanted her for was sex, he ended up redeeming himself. And ended up being such a sweetheart. And is it bad that I really hope they end up living in America? And maybe Esme and Carlisle can move on over?! :)
Great fic. Kept me hooked. I do think I’ve read it before, years ago, but I loved it all the same!
nizzyna chapter 2 . 4/28/2020
Oh shit, exactly.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 30 . 4/17/2020
This was truly a wonderful story with great character development and storyline. Thx for a great read!
Carliisubbercute chapter 5 . 10/18/2019
Bella is weak friendship or not there is boundaries people need to respect
Grace46 chapter 15 . 2/27/2019
Rose is soooo knocked up
Lillywhite1 chapter 30 . 10/14/2018
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
mia chapter 6 . 5/9/2018
yessss
Guest chapter 30 . 11/4/2017
Thank you Edward... Good decision he made!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2017
Um, no. I get that's his very best friend and I understand wanting to fulfill his best friend's final wish about taking care of his sister... But it isn't his responsibility. She's an adult. He's done his best doing what his friend wanted but now it's time to put Bella first. She should not come second to Lauren and she does in this situation. I don't think a true best friend would be mad if Edward put Bella first. I just don't agree w this at all... But I suppose I don't have to because it isn't my story.
robertsbella2 chapter 30 . 9/17/2017
Lovely story, so enjoyed it.
x AnneCullen x chapter 30 . 6/1/2017
This was a great story. I loved Edward and Bella together. I really enjoyed reading it. And it was beautifully written. Great work. Thanks for sharing.
1,591 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »