Reviews for Mud, Sweat & Beers
mia chapter 6 . 5/9
yessss
Guest chapter 30 . 11/4/2017
Thank you Edward... Good decision he made!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2017
Um, no. I get that's his very best friend and I understand wanting to fulfill his best friend's final wish about taking care of his sister... But it isn't his responsibility. She's an adult. He's done his best doing what his friend wanted but now it's time to put Bella first. She should not come second to Lauren and she does in this situation. I don't think a true best friend would be mad if Edward put Bella first. I just don't agree w this at all... But I suppose I don't have to because it isn't my story.
robertsbella2 chapter 30 . 9/17/2017
Lovely story, so enjoyed it.
x AnneCullen x chapter 30 . 6/1/2017
This was a great story. I loved Edward and Bella together. I really enjoyed reading it. And it was beautifully written. Great work. Thanks for sharing.
JustARead chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Ohhh fun
dpennell007 chapter 30 . 12/1/2016
I was surprised by the open ending because it seemed like you had a plan for them, but I did enjoy your story. Great Edward!
OcSickGirl chapter 30 . 11/21/2016
Amazing story is amazing. This is one of the most well written and developed stories I have read in a very long time. I absolutely loved all the characters. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us!
OcSickGirl chapter 12 . 11/21/2016
I am really loving this story DH. The characters are written so wonderfully. I live that I love a Rosalie and Alice. Lol. And Edward is swoon worthy. But best of all. I love Bella.
OcSickGirl chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
Love this story!
shannon30033 chapter 30 . 7/23/2016
Thanks for the lovely story! I was very happy with how the story progressed and ended. Thank you very much! I know it was a long time ago that you wrote this, but words live on and I was happy to stumble across your fics.
shannon30033 chapter 17 . 7/22/2016
I think Ro is pregnant.
shannon30033 chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
This story is hilarious. Love the dynamic between Ro & B...
cctwilight chapter 30 . 7/2/2016
Loved the story! I'm glad I ran across it! I had a feeling Edward applied for his Visa when Emmett did. I hope one day you will think about doing a future take.
jk chapter 10 . 5/1/2016
Edward said he NEVER LIES and he just told bella that all he was doing was trying to get into her pants
...red flags bella, red fucking flags
1,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »