Reviews for Happy Birthday
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 3/24
You can't believe you posted this and I cannot believe I read it. Though I have to admit I might Have maybe read some twilight fiction...and book...and watch the movies... Believe it or not I find the fandom better than cannon most of the time. Maybe because I read the books on dare and watch the movies to please my lil sister. Thought fancies are all me. My own guilty pleasure.
Noddybobble chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Ah, I rather liked I, wouldn't mind if you continued with it even!
fan-rei chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
original idea. thank you for sharing it.
LucastaPastaTheShamanRamen chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
It was more enjoyable than I expected... That's saying something, right? Lol subject matietal aside, it was a good read :)
Arakan chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
'Which really was funny because Andrea's version of shopping currently consisted of sweat-shirts, e-books, and movies. Big spender.'

I laughed really hard on that one. Nice story. Thumbs up!
Malad chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
That was a fun read. What on earth is up with the ADD, though? I am mystified. :)
Iimzadi chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I enjoyed this :) never having really seen Twilight took me a bit to work out who Bella was lol But I would be interested in reading more! I want to read what happens when Andrea get turned and find out why Miranda can sleep!
lazzy101 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Love this story. I am not a twilight fan, but nothing can go wrong with a little Mirandy. :)
angelrose78 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I liked it . I don't know why you think there something wrong with this story.I would like to read more in the future