Reviews for Just a Gear in the Machine
Mrs Cassandra M chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
great story so far hope you continue it
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Love it!
TCG chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
You need to continue this. Like now.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
please update I want to know what happens next
Mikado X Goddess chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
i really like this story - please update it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This probably the best story I have ever read about the 13th ghost at the end of chapter 4 I seen a hole new side of Ryan aka jackal I think he Is very good at charming his victims I think Ryan and the lady might like each other
shelbie.n.turner chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Mooooaaar!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I love your story so far and the only thing I have to really disagree with is that in chapter one Elizabeth mentions that Ryan had died in around 1886 but that's not possible because Cyrus tells us in the bonus video(were he tells the past of the 12 ghosts) that Ryan was born in 1887. other then that I love it! :D
Poisoned.Thorn chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Me thinks you should update my dear, you are a good writer and you have an original piece here that is starting out really well. I'm looking forward to it!
VillainKindaOfGirl15 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
I LOVE this story!

You are right in the movie at that part you can hear Ryan say "Listen to your mother!" if you really pay attention to it.
greeneyedAlice91 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Ooo time travel...or a dream, either way its awesome how you slipped her into Ryan's past and her liking him alright even before she knew who exactly he was...that sealed it for me. Even though it was a rather short chapter I like how you have paced it, leaving just the right amount of a cliffhanger.
tanakaL chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
i am a member but i didn't feel like logining in. Your story is awesome so. The plot of the story is going along real nice and i can't wait until the next chapter. This is really one of the best stories i have read so far. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
OMG this is the best ghost story yet...can it get any better...YES IT CAN,i'm sorry i had sugar..but anyway great story update soon :)
VillainKindaOfGirl15 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
I love this so far, I can't wait till you update. Ryan is my favorite ghost, and there is very few good stories with him, props for that :)
greeneyedAlice91 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Ah so Ryan is released. I'm not sure this is a good or a bad thing. Maybe both. It would be very unnevering to have someone, alive or dead, watching you sleep unless you trusted that person completed. Which, right now she is still frightened of him but let's face it, who wouldn't be at first? I think once Ryan stops looking at her as a piece of meat he will be dog-like only in his protection of her. I can't wait for the next chapter. I think it's sweet in a twisted way, him watching her.