Reviews for So Long, Lonesome
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 6 . 6/5
I LOVE IT. I hate Tatia, tbh. I was very pleased to see Niklaus strangling the living crap outta her. Very interested in seeing where you're going to take this. ]
Kjsama chapter 6 . 6/5
this story is awesome. a shame u abandoned this. I totally would have read till the end
Kjsama chapter 2 . 6/4
that was hard to get through with the tatia drama but you capture everyone's emotions so well it's enthralling. you're a marvelous writer and I don't say this lightly as I have read A LOT of stuff.
KlarolineBlossom chapter 6 . 3/31
It's been forever but I can read this anytime and still have the feels
iluvfairytale chapter 6 . 1/28
I really want to follow this but I know you'll break my heart if I do. The way this is heading... their won't be a happy ending T.T
I'm already crying dammit!
So this is the end.

It's over, I'm breaking up with this story ;(
MoxyMikki chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Oh please, please! Will there be more?! I love the angst, and slow progression of their relationship. Plus you've hinted that it will all eventually lead to them both being around in the future, too, and I can't wait to see what happens!
Christy chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
I loved this story. As long as it has been since you wrote it I wish you would finish it.
maya9709 chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
When are you going to update this fic. Please. This is one of the best klaroline viking era fic. I hope you update it soon enough.
_/\_
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Yes hi just wanted to say this is the best thing since sliced bread! This story is great and it feels so refreshing. I hope to see you write more!
klarostyles1 chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
HELLO! I love your fic so very much and it holds a place very dearly in my heart, for it was my first ever fanfiction that I have read. I just wish that you would continue on with the story because it means the world to a number of people i'm sure! I wish that you would get inspired and continue on with the fic. fingers crossed.
xshynenstarx chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
Why did you stop writing this! Looks like Caroline is preggers. This story is amazing! It should be continued not abandoned
a-starinthemaking97 chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
PLEASE PLEASE. UPDATE SOON!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
Yes, I know where this is going. And I just have to say I love how you give us the viking feels. It's brilliant! And your writing charmed me. But, pls. do answer two questions for me. Is this going to be continued? If yes, when can we expect the next chapter? I would love to read and review.

I love your story! Thanks for writing it :)
Ariella Forverrr chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Umm so this story is abandoned I'm guessing?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2015