Reviews for So Long, Lonesome
saraaaa chapter 5 . 2/17
omg it was perfecttttttttttttt
I'm so sad you abandoned this amazing fic :(
jessicasnyder13 chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
It's been 3 years since you updated, but I just found this story and love it. Idk why you stopped writing but I hope you find a reason to start again. This may just be pointless, or maybe it won't be.
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
I LOVE IT. I hate Tatia, tbh. I was very pleased to see Niklaus strangling the living crap outta her. Very interested in seeing where you're going to take this. ]
Kjsama chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
this story is awesome. a shame u abandoned this. I totally would have read till the end
Kjsama chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
that was hard to get through with the tatia drama but you capture everyone's emotions so well it's enthralling. you're a marvelous writer and I don't say this lightly as I have read A LOT of stuff.
KlarolineBlossom chapter 6 . 3/31/2016
It's been forever but I can read this anytime and still have the feels
iluvfairytale chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
I really want to follow this but I know you'll break my heart if I do. The way this is heading... their won't be a happy ending T.T
I'm already crying dammit!
So this is the end.

It's over, I'm breaking up with this story ;(
MoxyMikki chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Oh please, please! Will there be more?! I love the angst, and slow progression of their relationship. Plus you've hinted that it will all eventually lead to them both being around in the future, too, and I can't wait to see what happens!
Christy chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
I loved this story. As long as it has been since you wrote it I wish you would finish it.
maya9709 chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
When are you going to update this fic. Please. This is one of the best klaroline viking era fic. I hope you update it soon enough.
_/\_
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Yes hi just wanted to say this is the best thing since sliced bread! This story is great and it feels so refreshing. I hope to see you write more!
klarostyles1 chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
HELLO! I love your fic so very much and it holds a place very dearly in my heart, for it was my first ever fanfiction that I have read. I just wish that you would continue on with the story because it means the world to a number of people i'm sure! I wish that you would get inspired and continue on with the fic. fingers crossed.
xshynenstarx chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
Why did you stop writing this! Looks like Caroline is preggers. This story is amazing! It should be continued not abandoned
a-starinthemaking97 chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
PLEASE PLEASE. UPDATE SOON!