Reviews for So Long, Lonesome
a-starinthemaking97 chapter 6 . 4/9
PLEASE PLEASE. UPDATE SOON!
Yzabelle chapter 6 . 3/25
Yes, I know where this is going. And I just have to say I love how you give us the viking feels. It's brilliant! And your writing charmed me. But, pls. do answer two questions for me. Is this going to be continued? If yes, when can we expect the next chapter? I would love to read and review.

I love your story! Thanks for writing it :)
Ariella Forverrr chapter 6 . 3/17
Umm so this story is abandoned I'm guessing?
PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS AMAZING STORY
I hope that one day, I'll wake up with a notification in my mail box, that says that This story HAS UPDATED BECAUSE DAMN GIRLL I READ IT LIKE FIVE TIMES ALREADY.
ANd I. NeeD. MORE.

Ughblearhgjkghkresxm. Everything about your writing just gives me the chills. I love the plot-lines, buildup, characterization and every other single aspect about it. Why must you torture me so?
Marry me.
Max chapter 6 . 2/7
THIS IS AMAZING I HOPE THIS UPDATES. BEST KLAROLINE FIC I'VE READ.
thebeastinsideusall chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
...WHAT./...WHAT...WAHT! WAHT! DP NOT STOP ! OH GOD PLEASE DONT STOP THIS STPRY! i know im typiing badly BUT OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE KEEP GOING! ...im crying now...
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
What the hell was that all about?
Andy chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Damn. Tatia got fucked why the Hell was I laughing when Klaus choked her? I am so cruel. But anyways, this story is AWESOME.
Andy chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
I hate Tatia. I Hate her more than Katherine. Well i don't really hate Katherine I actually was kinda sad when she came off the show.
Scalet22 chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Love your story so much please update I need to know how it ends
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
I love this story so freaking much! You PROMISED it wouldn't take you long to update the next chapter and that was over a year ago! A year! It seems you have abondend this amazing story :( and that makes me so so sad deep inside of my heart. I really wish that you would continue with this stoty and I wound give up hope, So just that you now I am waiting :)
Please please please continue and update... God just finish this story.
I'd really like it, if you would 2 or 3 chapters which are still the past memories of Caroline and than go over to the present and start writing about their situation and that they hopfully come together and Nik can changes and ohh just please continue it dosen't have to be a long story, make it 10 - 15 chapters and put an end to it al least. It makes me so down when amazing stories stay like this.
Much love, always.
X
xshynenstarx chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Please comeback to this story. Is caroline preggers?
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
I just started (and finished) this fic so far and I love it and can't wait for more, hoping this is just a hiatus and that this story has not been abandoned
fizzy12 chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
BUT ITS BEEN YEARS GOOD GOD U HAVE TO UPDATE I WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE U WRITE MORE OH MY GOD. PURE BEAUTY IA YOUR WRITING OHMYGOD U AMAZING PERSON. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE.. also I'm so sorry about your apt job and all I feel horrible however its been two years hope everythings good now..