Reviews for The Lightning Strike
askita chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
Oh, I just loved this. It was amazing!
HideSeekKeep chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
This was fantastic. I loved the theme of dreams/nightmares you had throughout, and I particularly enjoyed Aaron's confession at the end. These two have both saved each other and both need each other in so many ways. Also, thanks for reminding me of the awesomeness of Snow Patrol. Great work!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Absolutely loved this! You should write another Marta/Aaron fic because you have them pegged :) Please?
noukinav018 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
So I guess he'll be fine in the end :)
Aaaw what an emotional ending!
noukinav018 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
My goodness you were beginning to get me worried with that first part. Luckily it was only a nightmare :)
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Aaaw that last part was angsty, but we got a scoop of the agent's past somehow. Yup, he's quite ill at the moment...
Lady Gisborne 15 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Beautiful chapter! I love how you made the characters so realistic. It is important to both make them realistic and get inside of thei heads which you accomplished beautifully. I absolutely love Aaron/Marta pairings (as can be seen by my own writings) and I hope you do more!
Sapphiregirl chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
You did an excellent job with this story. :) Thank you so much for writing it. Marta and Aaron had great chemistry and I love how you explored those scenes from the movie and what happened after the credits rolled.
Fidia R chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
very nicely done
Vanidot chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
OOH! Please don't let it end! I like it and I wish there was more. Please say there's more!
Aishitara chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Holy cripes, that was lovely! Please please please PLEASE tell me you will write more! It was positively brilliant; I love the way you switch between their POVs, I love the introspection, the direction it's taking... more more more! *puppy eyes*
discordchick chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
This was wonderful. I really loved this last chapter :) fantastic
Midnight chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Oh wow! love ur story,i acually cried in chapter 2 when Marta thought it was all fakeit was to a great writer :) glad to have read ur story!
djrocksforever chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
awesome can't wait till the next chapter is posted
MaraJade4S chapter 3 . 9/14/2012