Reviews for The Lightning Strike
djrocksforever chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
love it can't wait till the next chapter...if there is one
discordchick chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Lovelovelove this chapter. Her taking care of him is so wonderful, one of my favorite scenes. Great job!
fangirlfoodie chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
You know, this is the first fiction ever that I actually read while listening to the recommended song. Usually the recommended song's cheesy as hell or just doesn't fit with the story. I am honestly blown away by how perfect the song is for this fic and this is honestly due to your writing talent. Love how you basically filled the unknowingly gaping hole the movie left during the motel in Manila scene. I just can't imagine watching that scene without this fiction in the back of my mind.

Thank you.
marie190 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Very well written!
whenisaystop chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This was so beautiful. I'm such a fan of your way of writing, it feels so in the moment and real. After I first saw the movie, this scene weighed on my mind a lot so I'm glad you wrote this beautiful piece. I think Marta's own fight or flight urge within her is wonderfully portrayed. Very, very good :) I hope to read some more soon.
LadyAvi chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oooooo. I like this! More please
icewitch73 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Nice. I can't wait for part two. :)
Fanmlz chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh very excited to see where this is going. Thank you so much for sharing. I enjoy your writing very much.
ActingLovingAardvark chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh my gosh, this is amazing. Powerful, beautifully written, and... argh, awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome. I teared up when he started hallucinating about Ms. Monroe... I'm curious to see how you will shape that character, seeing as they didn't give a clear explanation as to who she was (except for the fact that he once knew her). Please update this ASAP!
retwin chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wonderful! Fantastic and...You made me cry...Again! LOL

I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next part. You rock!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3