Reviews for Frost
wolftattoo chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Great story Loki returning Jotunhiem to it's former glory will not only great thing but it will definitely be rubbing it in Asgards faces. Let Loki show Asgard how a true king rules his kingdom and how he treats other kingdoms and races with respect not with prejudice and racisim. Loki will probably not want to go back Asgard he should tell Odin, Thor and the Asgardians "Go to Hell and Fuck you thanks for treating me like shit".
Ynath Esrith chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Oooh, I love the idea of Loki raising Jotunheim back to being a Real Power in the Nine Realms. And rubbing Asgard's nose in it. The jotnar seem predisposed to seeing Loki as a savior. So *be* their savior, Loki. Why do you need Asgard, where you were never seen as Thor's equal & your natural talents & proclivities were ridiculed and distrusted? Be a *good* king of Jotunheim. No, be a *great* king. Living well is the best revenge.
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Awesome
skydancer2ooo chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I like it! However I believe that Asgardians made Loki theie enemy over years or centuries of mistreatment first. They all had a hand Thor included how Loki acted out. Asgardians suck!
Lady Frost the warrior chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I hope you update soon!
i cant wait to see were this goes!
LOKI I WILL COME FOR YOU AND SAVE YOU!
TAK chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
OMG YOU PUT IT UP AND OMG ITS SO GOOD! I LUVS IT AND YOUS!