Reviews for On my sanity or lack of
Nolita - ladyleopardy chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I absolutely loved this! It was highly enjoyable to read and I really like how you wrote each of the characters, especially Watashi - it was spot on. As well as how you wrote about the characters, I think that your writing style is really interesting and pleasurable to read.

It's also lovely to have found a fanfiction about this series! (I'm also writing one myself about Y and Watashi but sadly I doubt it's going to be finished anytime soon xD)
Ariexe chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Good fic. Loved it and really resembled the anime. Usually I have trouble imagining characters in fan fiction as the personalitys are toyed with but you got mediators personality right on. 5/5. I hope to see more
Jellyfingers chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I LIKE THIS A LOT AS YOU CAN SEE BECAUSE I AM NOW TYPING IN CAPS LOCK TO REPRESENT MY OVERFLOWING EMOTIONS AND LOVE FOR THE RANDOMNESS THAT THIS IS MADE OF AND THE AWESOMENESS THAT DEFINES IT. AND THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE OMG Y AND WATASHI AND FAIRIES AND ASSISTANT AND ALL OF MY SHIPS ARE WRITTEN SO IN CHARACTER RIGHT HERE I FEEL LIKE THEY CAN ALL HAPPEN AND I AM SO HAPPY MY SHIPS ARE SAILING! I DON'T KNOW WHAT OTHER WAY THERE IS TO EXPRESS MY EXPLODING FEELINGS BUT THESE CAPS LOCKS AND OMG I NEED TO REMEMBER MY MANNERS I FORGOT THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY
THANK YOU, MY FLOWER DANIELLE, FOR WRITING THIS BEAUTIFUL FANFIC FOR ME YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND EVER. I'M SORRY I CAN'T EVEN GIVE YOU GOOD CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, BUT I GUESS I COULD STILL SAY YOU ARE MAKING THIS TOO AWESOME TONE IT DOWN LOL JK DON'T TONE IT DOWN.
BUT YEAH