Reviews for The Cost of Being Considerate?
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 4 . 3/13
But ... but ... I guess I like it even if it made me cry
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 3 . 3/13
Can't all three of them just be together and make everyone happy? ):
Bunnyz-chan chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Love this one! At the beginning, I have tonsay, Kaito and Saguru playing with dolls is the most entertaining though ever. I meab, that whole scene had me cackling. And the middle chapters were cute. I love how Saguru and Chrisy became such good buddies. And of course, I always love the Goldilocks nickname. I feel kinda bad that Saguru had to go through all that sadness (aka, listening to Kaito always talking about Shinichi), but it's great how they ended up together at the end. And the kiss (the first one) was heartbreaking because Kaito just brushed it off at first (with the mistletoe thing) and then it was actually real. I absolutely loved the ending scene, especially the line "Bent as a pair of politicians". So overall, it was a great story, so awesome job ;D
DestructiveMind chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
I have just completed your fic and I must say that you are a wonderful person and thank you soo much for writing this; it's such a great fic, it made my day :')! Hope you write more like this soon! Keep it up!
DestructiveMind chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Omg omg omg I LOVE YOU AND THIS FIC SO MUCH! This is so beautifully written and you're such a wonderful writer and I absolutely adore this pairing, thank you for writing this, and thus, allowing me to read such a beautiful masterpiece :') It's so adroable and cute and amazing and asdfghjk *fangirl moment*. I've just completed the first 3 chapters and will be reading chapter 4 soon. I shall write up another review once I have read it! 3
GrinningLykAFool chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
(SQUEALING FANGIRLS!) :) How sweet. Nicely done.
Midnight1906 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Awww!
Mai-chan63 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Whahaha! This was soo sweet x3
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
*O* wow!
Nice story its very well done _
Aniki-xvi chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
My favourite part? The Mistletoe part, it was such a heartbreaking moment! I felt my heart sqeeze before Kaito said the kiss was real. I was thinking 'Poor Hakuba, oh poor Hakuba, given that sort of Fake hope" and it was very vivid, thus i really really really like it!

and did i mention i like That Chrisy person?
Wieselchen chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
*whispers*
That was soooooooooooooooooooo perfect!
Before reading that chapter I thought, that Kaito won't love Ru-chan back because of Shin-chan, but I LOVE how this ended up!
It was so cuuuuuuute! *squeels*
Oh, now I was to loud... D: Did I wake your Emote? *takes a look* No...it's still sleeping...puh... owo
Well...actually, I love how you characterize Ru-chan and Kaito too. Those two are just lovable. 3

Ah, and that "Weasel" in the last chapter...that was me. I just forgot to log in before posting the comment. xDD

Greetings and halloween-cookies, 3
Weasel 3
MysteryConan chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Haha I loved the end. Well I think it was good that kaito didnt say yes at first and that we could see the time pass and such. Well it was really funny that the girls saw all of the confession though.

But I think it was really smart of you to not show us the ending in "The truth in..." because it fit really well with this too. I really like the ending. You wrapped up the story great. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
AWW! CUTE! LOVED the ending of this. I was feeling so bad for Saguru after the first kiss but now I'm so happy! Kaito was adorable at the end too! I kinda wish I could see how dating goes for them and how their relationship has changed. could you maybe write an epilogue?
Athie Lestrade chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Ohmygod, that was just, just... amazing! Haha, I love how Aoko and co. walked in on them. That was just brilliant. Actually, the whole thing was brilliant. Excellent job (though I'm a bit sad about the failed KaiShin.) Sad it's finished, but it was a great story Kara-san.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Haiiiii! owO
First I want to apologize for not commenting the last chapter (and for not answering your PM), but I was sooooooooo dead. Ok, not really, but sort of...
I had so many things to do an so much stuff to concentrate on, that I didn't even had time to breath (kind of xD').
Okaaaay...
comment..comment...comment.
I really like the chapter (and I like the last one too). I had to smile the whole time while reading, because Ru and Kaito are so damn cute together. And although I'm not against ShinxKai, I actually love it xD, I'm really sad that Kaito and Ru won't be together at the end of the story... QQ
And everytime, you write about Ru's past and his parents and stuff, I just want to hug him... I didn't have the chance to watch the KaitoKid Series so I only have the few appearances of Ru in DC (and the manga of both DC and KK), but all those things you write about him...thats so... QQ
I really hope, that you are just using your fantasy and your artistic freedom/licence...but if not...then I want to kill them (and give Ru-chan a huge hug).
Well...uhm... I'm waiting for the next (and last I think) chapter in which Ru will be brave and confess to Kaito! 0

Greetings and halloween-cookies from Germany,
Weasel :}i{: (I still love your butterfly emote 3)

_/_