Reviews for A few of my Favourite Things
annarodriguez7 chapter 6 . 4/1
I really really enjoyed reading this, it's fantastic! I don't know why you didn't continue with the epilogue though, having in mind that you posted in the last a/n that you were already working on it. but don't worry, it's been what?.. 4 years.. yeah.. hehe really late I am, but I always leave a review on the fics that I like, so this is it. thank you for writing it! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
Castle should be disgusted with himself, what he did was disgusting, he acted like a complete douchebag
Wilker39 chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Great scenes! And like the ending!
Wilker39 chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Loved the chapter...and I lke present tense.
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Now that I've discovered you, I am doing done binge reading. Lovely! Thank you!
Aere chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Probably my favorite smut story of all time on this site. Thank you for writing this.
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
HOT!
E.Sign chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
I thought you did a great job with this chapter. Very hot
Ky03elk chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Wow oh wow, what a story! Loved every moment!
brookemopolitan chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
In the immortal words of the Hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne... "I'll be in my bunk"

Haaaaaaawwttttt
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I've wanted to see that library scene since I started reading castle fanfic.

Excuse me as I take a cold shower
MonicaK21 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Holly Mother of Perfection! This story was absolutely fantastic, no make that perfect, and here I thought that nothing could make murder he wrote better, yeah I just ate my words. How am I suppose to take my kids Christmas shopping now, good lord and I need a freaking cold shower, the fact that is raining, and that you pretty much wrote my fantasy of Castle finally taking control or loosing it with her just got me greening like the cat that ate the canary, because that chapter was amaaaaaaaaĆ azing! All this story is just amazing! Simply because this is how I see them in my head, absolutely head over heels in love with each other, and obsessed with each other, and yes I have no shame in admitting that I think giving the chance they would be having sex all the time, there I finally got that out of my chest. Please write more stories like this!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Loved it excellent writing
Tony7323 chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
THEY BETTER SAY IT IN THE EPILOGUE CAUSE TO NOT HAVE HAPPEN IS WRONG ... PS GREAT CHAPTER
ForeverStanatic41319 chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Ohhhhh Myyyy Goodness!
This fanfic is absolutel G!

It's has a simple set up of a vacation, but holds the most wonderful surprises(:
Not too much fluff (if there's such a thing) but just enough to fulfill my Caskett shipping needs!

Can't wait for the epilogue... and like 50 more chapters if you can(;