Reviews for Kyle XY Season 4 Episode 1: We are Latnok
ayesha chapter 27 . 15h
this is very interesting...are there any more?
Kiara chapter 17 . 7/2
I love season 4! please make it into the actual show! PLEASE
kiara chapter 14 . 7/2
awesome!
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 27 . 10/21/2014
The reason why I didn't review the last chapter-one before this I mean-is because I want to review in another pass through, maybe in about a year or so.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 25 . 10/21/2014
I think we can all get a moral out of this. Don't lie to people when it really matters, right?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
I like that too, and I liked the part where Decklin said that part about Lori when Tom asked about strategy.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
Keep updating, and in a madeup country I imagined for some stories of mine, those words Kyle said, "Juice me!" mean something totally different-extracting semen from ... well, you know I hope. However, this is just in a fake country of my imagination, Powermonia.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
Keep updating. Good work so far.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
Why don't we kick Grace out of Latnok too? I think I have a somewhat holographic memory too, for although I cannot see, I can mentally walk around one of my Blue Eye School halls-whenever I was in school that is. I know that my sixth grade locker was to the left of my English teacher's room-the person was Mike Franson. The floor in that part of the middle school sounded wooden, for it might've been just wood with varnish over. My seventh grade locker was to the right of the band room, near an exit door. I always had lockers on the ends of sets, so I could find them easier. Anyway, as one headed up either a ramp or stairs from the elementary part of the school, the band room was in an opening on the left but I don't know how many feet down the main hall. Anyway, this floor was tile over concrete, making a sound like that-tile over concrete as I tapped my cane against it. My seventh-eighth grade lockers were in a right-hand corridor of the main hall. The seventh grade locker was near a computer room, and I think the eighth grade one was across the isle from it. If you'd like to know the rest of it, how I knew my ways around high school corridors-possibly developing that somewhat holographic memory there too, please write back for more. Keep updating this, and sorry for giving my life here in review.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
Keep updating, and I hope everyone who doesn't need to know keeps their mouths shut.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
Cool and keep updating.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Wow! Keep updating.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
So, I guess you would hear what's on the screen-the shooting and stuff-live as if the person were there playing along? That's kind of cool, but keep updating.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
I kind wish Kyle and Jessie were real people to help our world today, but oh well. Keep updating.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
She's right there, you don't put danger in front of you. Keep updating.