Reviews for Kyle XY Season 4 Episode 1: We are Latnok
anonymous chapter 27 . 3/15
When will be a sequel and will it be anyway?
pyanca neyra chapter 1 . 3/9
Kyle xy season 4 episod 1
Gregory Shelton chapter 19 . 2/13
I am loving what you are doing so far. You make it seem like the tv show in that you use Kyle to narrate in the first person and your characters reflect completely how they were in the tv show! Thank YOU! That last episode of season 3 just made me, (us) want more.
sarah dain chapter 1 . 1/10
where is the season 4 guys
shannon arwine chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
i want to watch it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I really appreciate that you tried to carry on this series in you're own way and I am enjoying it so far and I mean absolutely no disrespect, but in my mind, things would've gone differently if the series continued and not exactly the way you've done it but maybe that's just me, continue writing and good luck
Guest chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
great! really sup-great
vaneca chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
the chaptere is really good but i think its unfair they cancelled the movie it really unfair
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
can they make another season or a better ending cause until then this show sucks
Cami XZ chapter 27 . 9/26/2013
A-maz-ing! Wonderful! Love this ... Episode! I now have some relief
from that cliffhanger. :D
Cami XZ chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Great voice for Nicole. However, in ch.1 I don't think that kyle would quickly involve Jessie, and I don't think that Jessie would blurt everything out to Amanda in CH.2 Especially when in the show she'd said that she didn't want to hear or learn anything about Kyle in the first place, making her less knowledgeable about the Tragars. However, despite all this, you have done a pretty darn good job in capturing the voice of the characters in the show- Bravo! I've read a many writings of Kyle and some pep. get so lost in what they want they don't even remember what the characters are like- so thank you! Good job. :)
Merleah chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
I just finished the show on Hulu and was so angry by the way it just ended. I started reading your story and it feels just like I am watching the next episode. I can't wait to read more. You have a great writing style and have really captured the essence of the show.
Isabell chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Sect her
me chapter 27 . 6/21/2013
i love it... i like couple kyle & jessi far more than kyle & amanda ... aren't they are going to restart kyle xy tv show... i miss it very much... keep writing.
AubsJ chapter 27 . 4/28/2013
This is incredible! You are my lifesaver and please don't stop writing! And I really appreciate any and all kyle and amanda mush. This really feels like a continuation of the series. I can h heart their voice saying the lines practically. Thank you thank you thank you thank you!