Reviews for Sorry, I'm Taken!
Prustrian Beast chapter 1 . 4/8
MitoKoga is sooo adorable. :')
And a side of KagaKuro made it lovelier and funnier to read. Haha :'D
raini chapter 1 . 3/28
Great story but koganei doesn't have an upperclassman. Seirin has only been open for two years
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 2/14
awww its soo cute
RedPurpleRose chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Cuties, I love 3
Lillith987 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I know this is all about mitobe and koganei, but I love how kuroko is so blunt, shamelessly stating that koganei was cute and that he wanted a picture XD . And I love that mitobe and kuroko are so cunning! Great job love!
kellisenpai chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG THAT WAS SO CUTE! Ahh I looooved how kind and sweet Mitobe was! And I loved this fic, great job! :)
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I don't ship this pairing, but this is ADORABLE
Twinss R chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS! ! ! ! DSKJFSKDJF
This is amaziiiing! I love all the fluff, the YEAHFUCKYEAH hint of Kagami x Kuroko at the end (HOHO) and how things evolved throughout the entire story... Agh...
So yeah, this story really... was incredible
Everyone is *in* character, I liked how the rest of the team reacted when Koganei told them about his stalker problem etc... Really... I like every tiny detail of this fanfic, I admire your writing ;u;

And holy sh- ... I went into your profile and noticed that... uh... you've written... 133 stories...? ! DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME? ! XD Agghh I'll see what I can read (what anime and pairings I know and like haha xD)
Oh man you're awesome... Well done! :D :D :D
Lady Monochromic chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Excuse me for I am on the verge of dying from cuteness. I loved it! The plot was not the most original but heck it was the cutest thing ever! I loved how you portrayed both Koganei and Mitobe through their 'relationship' and then at the end. Well all the characters to be fair. Ugh, it's just lovely.
mijuttt chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh my god this was so cute I think I just died. These fluff stories are going to be the end of me... But anyways, this was very well written and as I already said, this was so cute and all ! I got to say this story is now one of my favorites.
YumeHume chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Okay you are cruel , with that ending you just made want see a Kaga/kuro version of this :3 . But leaving that to a side, i love it and i adore the secret intensions of Mitobe.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
So cute. Please make the sequel xD
Yoruhime-san chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Gawd I loved this. This is the first good fic about Koganei that I have found. Kudos to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Inhhfchygfygyghgytyjfyyfyxy -dies-
nightfayte chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was a wonderful wonderful story I really enjoyed reading! And I adored your choice of pairings too! Never thought I'd see two of my OTP's like this not he one story! TTTT I'M SO HAPPY!
Thanks for the fantastic read!