Reviews for Sorry, I'm Taken!
OMIGOD, this was soooooo different from the usual fabrics I read and I'm glad you included more fluff than smut. Plz continue writing like this we need more romantic writers than writers comstantly writing about the characters fucking each other Anyways keep up the good work, this was AMAZING!
alqui chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I don't know if my review was posted or not, so here's another one. They are very cute! I hope you writer more ships. Maybe Midorima x OC?
alqui chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
They are so cute! I hope to see more from you. KagaKuro and KuroMine are my least favourite ships in this fandom though, but never mind! MitoKoga is the spotlight here, after all.
Kichou chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Very cute story. I like it.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
xDDDD

Imma in Heaven ! LOL

Devious Mitobe-senpai and Adorable Cat like Koganei-senpai !

and Bonus the Watcher Kuroko with Adorable Kagami !

I Love Adorable People ! And Adorable Story !

Ahahahaha if only Koganei know what Mitobe think inside his head...
Prustrian Beast chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
MitoKoga is sooo adorable. :')
And a side of KagaKuro made it lovelier and funnier to read. Haha :'D
raini chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Great story but koganei doesn't have an upperclassman. Seirin has only been open for two years
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
awww its soo cute
RedPurpleRose chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Cuties, I love 3
Daichan795 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I know this is all about mitobe and koganei, but I love how kuroko is so blunt, shamelessly stating that koganei was cute and that he wanted a picture XD . And I love that mitobe and kuroko are so cunning! Great job love!
kellisenpai chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG THAT WAS SO CUTE! Ahh I looooved how kind and sweet Mitobe was! And I loved this fic, great job! :)
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I don't ship this pairing, but this is ADORABLE
Twinss R chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS! ! ! ! DSKJFSKDJF
This is amaziiiing! I love all the fluff, the YEAHFUCKYEAH hint of Kagami x Kuroko at the end (HOHO) and how things evolved throughout the entire story... Agh...
So yeah, this story really... was incredible
Everyone is *in* character, I liked how the rest of the team reacted when Koganei told them about his stalker problem etc... Really... I like every tiny detail of this fanfic, I admire your writing ;u;

And holy sh- ... I went into your profile and noticed that... uh... you've written... 133 stories...? ! DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME? ! XD Agghh I'll see what I can read (what anime and pairings I know and like haha xD)
Oh man you're awesome... Well done! :D :D :D
Lady Monochromic chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Excuse me for I am on the verge of dying from cuteness. I loved it! The plot was not the most original but heck it was the cutest thing ever! I loved how you portrayed both Koganei and Mitobe through their 'relationship' and then at the end. Well all the characters to be fair. Ugh, it's just lovely.
cookieyeye chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh my god this was so cute I think I just died. These fluff stories are going to be the end of me... But anyways, this was very well written and as I already said, this was so cute and all ! I got to say this story is now one of my favorites.