Reviews for Through The Looking Glass
Lufuscat chapter 28 . 4/22
Hi there, this is someone who has just finished reading you story! I quite like it, the writing style is very smooth and easy to understand and picture. The story is funny and original, especially the oven part(that was so funny I loved it) all in all, it was great!
APridefulSin chapter 28 . 12/9/2020
woah!
DemonWolf25 chapter 10 . 7/23/2020
I hope they will respect each other no matter who she chooses but he is right. When the contract is over, she will more then likely be his.

Im kinda wishing that the sequel was further along then the few chapters it has now. This is getting good
DemonWolf25 chapter 4 . 7/23/2020
im a bit worried about the boys being jealous of each other
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 28 . 6/18/2020
Hello!

I really love you job and this is amazing!

By the way, I'm colombian and I saw you had some mistakes when your spanish, if you need some help just write me! I'll be happy to help you
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2020
this is literally a rip off of ‘A kiss to my prince’
APridefulSin chapter 2 . 11/19/2019
Holly Black! "TitheIronsideValiant"
RainbowMaze chapter 28 . 10/22/2019
Oh my gersh! You sure know how to leave a reader on the edge of her seat! That was the best story I've read, and it's not even over! Ahh! And Ciel followed?! I thought Sebastian would've too.

I really love this story, honestly. It's not just a "Mess With The Black Butler Timeline". There's more to it. That's what makes this story so gripping.

But besides that, I'm heading straight to the sequel!
RainbowMaze chapter 17 . 10/21/2019
Things sure are picking up! A lot of information was revealed this chapter, and I've been itching to write a review since the beginning!

I'm curious to see if Sebastian will still try and seduce Beast for information, but I feel like he still does. I guess I'll find out next chapter?

And more of Hero's backstory was revealed! So she's met Sebastian before when she was a kid and almost drowned? The man that took care of her probably saved her, cared for her, and she somehow winded up at the orphanage. But that begs the question on how was Sebastian there, and why doesn't he seem to remember it? Could it be the Sebastian from the future?

And also, it looks like Sebastian was the cheater the Undertaker was talking about. She Undy doesn't want her to choose Sebastian. Why though? Undy definitely knows more than he's telling.

Ooh! Things are getting so good! This story is amazing!
RainbowMaze chapter 15 . 10/21/2019
I've been really lovin' this so far! It's so unique makes me want more! I'm pretty surprised it took so long for you to finish, but there is over 300,000 words so it's all understandable.

I was pretty hesitant to start it because I saw that it's been a while since you updated the sequel, but your author's note has me hoping that you've just been busy writing up chapters and haven't abandoned it.

The slight reverse harem aspect is so unique! I love it! I also love Hero's character immensely. She's one of the best OC's I've come across. She's unique but not in a cringy way, and her backstory is interesting! I wonder if it's somehow connected to the Black Butler world? Like, who's this man that took care of her?

I'm so excited to see what comes next!
Mizuna Kurenagi chapter 4 . 6/23/2019
I'm in love with this story! Hero is getting attached with Ciel. I wonder how is Sebastian gonna conquer her.
PenArt chapter 17 . 3/27/2019
The : not mary-sue; she like Sherlock and refer to it a lot, she clearly passionate about that XD it's refreshing to see an OC like this, Kuroshitsuji is not her (only) obsession! lol
The - : orphan, demon-mate, several guys interested aka reverse-harem I guess (we all like it though( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)) .
Put like that with these clichés it doesn't sound like a nice fic, but you wrote it in a way it's not overwhelming the fic: Your OC is not defined by that for sure lol, she has her own spirit and she doesn't take all of this seriously, she is rather in a good mood most of the time (1). it's fun to read, and interactions between characters are great.
MercyShadow chapter 13 . 9/19/2018
The term you’re looking for is masochist as in one who enjoys pain (sexual or otherwise), sadist is one who enjoys inflicting said pain.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/15/2018
Isn’t Ciel supposed to be Finnian at the circus?
chaosmoon75 chapter 7 . 4/22/2018
Oh my, that innuendo scene, both of them actually, were wonderful! Absolutely hilarious.