Reviews for Through The Looking Glass
victoriaesteguy chapter 27 . 3/9/2015
Love it! I cant wait for more!
Fox Kit Princess chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
Keep up the great work on this story!
Fox Kit Princess chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Great job on this chapter, but not forget to reread a chapter that you write to make sure that you don't make any mistakes on your spelling. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. I like the part when Ciel make the Wild Earl headless chocolate statue and Sebastian reaction to that was so funny.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. I like the main chapter name 'Hero', she has a great personality that she face the future face-forward instead of looking to the past.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. You could post this story on Kuroshitsuji Fanfiction Archive/Fanfiction then more people can read this story.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up. I like when Hero just goes to sleep in Ciel's bed and does even know that she went to the past, Ciel's reaction to Hero being in his bed was funny.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Great job on this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter that you come up with. I like the character named 'Hero' it has some meaning that she well face everything that is dangerous to other people.
VisualStain chapter 27 . 2/25/2015
I have read a great deal of Kuroshitsuji fanfics, time traveling ones and other kinds, but I have to admit, yours is one of the greatest. I can't begin to list all the things that you've done with this fic that I love (Madame Red being alive is one of them, the rest would take too long to list), and the things that kept me reading at the edge of my seat (the Murder Mystery Arc for sure). With how long many of these chapters are, I know it shall still be some time until the next chapter, but I will gladly wait for more of this (sort of like waiting for Christmas day to open up presents). Keep up the good work!
maddie chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
Yeah we get to met Prince Soma and Agni! Even though I love Sebastian I'm rooting for Ciel, demon mate or not!
maddie chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
I was kinda hoping for some ciel/Hero fluff but now SEBASTIAN is in the picture. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
youyitian chapter 27 . 1/22/2015
I fucking love this story. Please update!
youyitian chapter 14 . 1/21/2015
OMG! I love this story.
illijazGreen98 chapter 27 . 1/18/2015
please continue i super duper like it. And i dont fucking care what people says about the issues of your story for me... YOUR STORY IS THE MOST AWESOME STORY THAT I EVER READ IN MY WHOLE LIFE
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
Holy... I just exploded into millions of pieces...
888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »