Reviews for Through The Looking Glass
Anime Hottie Lovah chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Claude! The love child of Sebastian and William T. Spears
PhantomGirl17 chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
YAY! SOME SEBBY SEDUCTION ACTION! Ciel said he had to change tactics. it's making me giddy! UPDATE SOON CAUSE IM LOVING THIS STORY!
ScarletNinja1026 chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Loved it! :)
Update when you get the chance!
-Scarlet
nomer chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
me: -after reading some hater comments on your story- AHHH! I NEED TO RELEASE THIS ASAIN FURY INSIDE OF ME NOW!

mom: honey, dont! because you'll break your computer in the process and won't be able to read lady keiko's updates. try releasing your anger in a more healthy manner.

me: hmmm... good idea. -goes out to backyard and starts pulling out trees from the ground-

... so yeah. THAT'S RIGHT. DONT TAKE THEIR FUCKING CRAP LADY KEIKO! I'M YOUR DIE-HARD (ASIAN) FAN OF THIS AWESOME STORY AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS! keep writing this! many of us fans would die if you stopped writing this. i seriously can't express how much your updates make my day... especially because i'm pretty much tired from school, clubs, and sports. thanks!
Ame - Rain - Chan chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Hehe... I forgot to sign in last time... anyways awesome chapter. Soma and Agni are aa awesome as ever. :D there was also some action between sebby and hero. (Yay ) I can't wait until the curry competition itself. :D wish I couild write like you. my strengths lie in drawing. Anywayas great chapter like usual. Can't wait for moar.
AshesAndDreams chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
-Hi! nice chapter:3
-Sebby x Hero moment was... I dunno, I cannot find the right word, hot? xD But it was kind of disappointing that Sebastian only seduce her just because of the benefits that may bring him. I know he's a demon and the concept of love is foreign to him but I still expected something more romantic. xD (Never mind, I know I'm crazy :3)
-I'm surprised to see Claude and Alois there; it makes me wonder if they will appear later on.
-I also noticed that some people compare you fic with Cutie Bunny, I read it as well and I can say that there are very few things that are similar (aside from the original Kuroshitsuji plot line) your story is your own and your character is very different from hers. I don't know why people say that is a copy when I have read others fics which are indeed copies. Anyway, my point is... don't let what they say upset you; there are lots of people who like your fic and will follow your story no matter what others say ) (Sorry if I spoke to much xD I just needed to say that)
-Anyway I'm looking forward the next chapter! D

Saludos!

Adry.
bored411 chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
awesome chapter! although, i'm pissed at whoever that grey person was who dissed you and this cool fanfic :P but, this chapter took my mind off it i was surprised sebastian didn't go killing soma though for hurting hero. but then you wouldn't be able to continue...so all I can say is...darn. XD i never really liked soma anyway. update again soon though! i can't wait to see what happens next and perhaps get a chance to see what hero's life was like before the orphanage
Paxloria chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
The capter turned outgreat.
Nice fight scene too.
Daisylovesu chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
I really love your story and it doesn't really matter if your chapters are to long, to be honest i really like long chapter. this was very funny and i hope you will update fast again.
RandomCitizen chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
I am like a seventh Native American, and proud!(Im totally grasping at straws but thier cultures are awsome)

Yeesh Alois and Claude. . . What he would need a psychiatrist for. . .

Man, demons are HARSH! XP
xxfallenangelmayxx chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Hey! Okay, I know I haven't reviewed for this story yet (I've been following it for a while), but THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST FANFIC EVER! Like seriously, this is my favorite fic on this site...Anyway, I really love this chapter! I find Hero's naive state of mind interesting...She's my favorite girl character on the site! (Besides mine,lol). I love how the "competition" (lmao, gotta love Madam Red) is progressing. I like how you put that little blurb in about Sebastian pondering Hero's emotions. And Ohmigod...ALOIS AND CLAUDE! (Don't get me wrong I'm a Ciel fangirl all the way, but I also love these insane people) I can't wait until their added to this story! And Ciel, *squeals* the way you portray him is genius! Anyways, I really love this story, and I can't wait until the next chapter! Keep up the brilliant job!
-May
P.S. Sorry this is sooo long! I can just go on and on about how much I enjoy this story:)
ravenscry21 chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
lol cheerr up my friends
grey chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
again! both character shows love for nina in a very similiar way. please start writing your OWN STORY. NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S
grey chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
the phone bit seemed rather familiar...please don't tell me.
grey chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
um excuse me, why did you have to choose out of all the places she could land to in kuroshitsuji world, did you have to choose next to ciel?! this is just like a kiss to my prince plot and alice in her wonderland by crazy monkie chan! i can't believe you are stealing their spot light.
888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »