Reviews for Through The Looking Glass
FoxyAlterEgos chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
This story seems to be more original in thought, and seriously, I absolutely ADORE this story xD
Cannot wait for more! So please, hurry and update soon!
AngelSayori chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
OH, MY, GOD! That was even more funnt than the manga or the anime. I like the part with Hero and Sebastian and Ciel listening at the door. The corset scene was even more funny in your story. I like the Hero blushing and Sebastian tightning the corset. I really wasn't expecting for the queen's butler to be there. Now, I'm a but confused. Are you doing the anime or manga version or doing both and if so, will you take the manga or the anime ending? UPDATE soon! XD
AngelSayori chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
I. just. love Hero so much! I like the little comments she says and how she's trying to save Madam Red's life. FINALLY! Someone who makes their OC disguise as a boy. I was really when I saw that. I really like the part where she also goes all CSI. When I read I was thinking of CSI: Miami.
aandm20 chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
This fiction is seriously fan-friggin-tastic! You rock at life!
FallenOkami chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
F&O: OMFG! So kwaii! Fallen: ahem sorry about that when me an my cuz read the Ciero? (Okami: what we came up with for the Ciel an Hero moment bad name pairing we know) but really it was so cute now we just need sebby-kun to appear out of no where an scare the poor teens an er need Sebero? (Okami: Sebastian and hero moment again bad name pairings) well anyways good job seeya next time
Fallen&Okami
AshesAndDreams chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
For a moment I thought you were talking about Ash, but I like Earl Grey more. Oh I really enjoyed Hero punching the Viscount and Grey. I wonder what would happend when those two meet again x)
Yeah Ciel x Hero moment I love it :3
I really loved the chapter :3
carciinoGenetiicii2t chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Aagfbsk ... They kissed, I am radiating so much happiness T_T
This chapter made me laugh so much xD
Darkrose-Creations chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Le squee! Love it!
-Phoenix
crazyblondefanfictionlover101 chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Hehe! Hero and Ciel sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes cross dressing then comes the carriage then comes the Viscount in a baby carriage! XD I'm in love with this story I can't wait for the next chapter X3 Hehe Sebby is going to be so mad! \./ Sebastion rage for the win!
ravenscry21 chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
OMFG NOOOOOOOOOOO THOSE LIPS ARE MINE DAMN IT
PhantomGirl17 chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
YAY UPDATE SOON!
Yami Mizuna chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
WEEEEEE awesome!
pammazola chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Wow, this is a very amusing retelling of the manga. Some stories can be dull, but not yours. So is Sebastian going to catch them. Is he going to pout afterwards (I think that'd be so cute). Another chapter would be awesome.
CherryBerryultimatemixsmoothie chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
LUV IT PLEASE UPDATE!
Aquarius-Otter chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
i love this please continue
888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »