Reviews for A Future Push of the Past
Kwebs21 chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Oh my, that last part with Sesshomaru and Rin...fantastic! I can just imagine Sesshomaru in jeans or something using modern day technology, love it, love it, love it! Also the brothers getting along and keeping in contact so so cute haha
Thanks for a great read.
Amy Lee Rose chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
it was really good but I wish it would go into detail about the raising hanyou triplets.
HarvestMoonForever101 chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Inu: Damn, Bitch. What's got into you?
Kagome: You. Several times."
LMAO! That was so funny! XD
Deathmvp chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Great work on this story here I loved how you did it.
AM78 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Interesting start. I liked you character depictions. They all seemed accurate, and Inuyasha and Kagome's routine was funny at times, especially their opening argument where Inuyasha accidentally pushed her too far. I also liked the classic Mir/San moment where Miroku pretended to be concerned for her just so he could have some touchy-feely time.

The one thing I didn't like was the fight with the Oni. It was too short and didn't involve enough participation from the others besides Inuyasha. Also I thought he went down too easy.

But at least the ending was good. You did create a legitimate mystery of what's going on with Kagome. I wonder if the killing the demon released some form of poison aura that only affects humans.
Opalbrat chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Awww. :) I love your story.
Miss Rune chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
I really LOVED this story and the idea was very entertaining and unique! Got a tiny bit confused with the Past and present Inu and Kags but i woreked it out in the end!
Darksknight chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Haha, nice. Very well done. I must admit- I laughed waaay too much at this. It was really great.
wolf-cry77 chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
This story has got to be by far one of the best stories i have ever read in my entire life!

LadyGeri chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Glad I found this. Great story.
HieiLover2004 chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
OMG! This is an amazing story! Please update soon!
serenity252 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
you should make a chapter of when past kagome and past inuyasha return to the senjoku jidaibut this story is good as it is too.
MissKitty35 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
So glad I found this story! Very cute.
Ashatan87 chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
I like you story! More please!
kouga's older woman chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
I :-) with each chapter of this story, please keep me smiling!