Reviews for The High School Hierarchy
AmutoAug252000 chapter 22 . 8/3
oh snap that's one way to end that chapter and not move on *hint* *hint* please get the hint
winter snow14 chapter 1 . 7/28
When will you update
I don't even like this story as much as your other ones and I bet other people think the same, so update your other ones for once...
xXIxLOVExDOUGNUTSXX chapter 22 . 2/1
Update soon pleeeeaaaasssee I love this story
Hannah L-Sama chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
Please update! I really loved this story and would love to read more! :)
Drag0nshr1ne chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
kitty-ray chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
Hannah L-Sama chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
Oh my goodness, I love this story so much! I'm so glad you updated (I've been manually following this story for a while, I just recently got a profile), I've been looking forward to it! Love the plot, and Utau's bomb at the end, lol. This is so original and refreshing to read! Can't wait for more! :)
Mahagony07 chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
Whaaaaaaaaaatni just realized that there are no more chapters -.- well Ur story's r truly captivating! I'll be sure to check out ur other stories
Guest chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
Utau's last sentence doe whoa update quickly!
Winter Feather chapter 22 . 10/18/2014
Oh my gosh, you HAVE to update ASAP. or I'll die from the cliffhanger. My hands are slipping off the cliff! I need you to come help me with the new chapter! Pull me up! And then I'll just fall back down again. Anyways, this is so awesome. But I need to get this straight. This will be Amuto, not Kukamu...But Kukai and Amu are so nice together like Midori said :( Buuuut if you create an amazing plot twist and get us all on the Amuto side, that'd be awesome too. You can do it! Keep writing!

-Winter Feather
nightkat11 chapter 22 . 10/12/2014
Great story so far, I like it! I don't mean to be annoying, however, can you please give us the name of the man Rima used to date? Thank you! nightkat11
shii-onee chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
This is the most sugoi story ever! Dark Ikuto? Popular Amu? SIDE KUKAMU? you just HAVE TO UPDATE ASAP! i love you
Mirene the Mermaid chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
HAHAHA! I love how Midori is being sort of nice about this. I wonder how the three even fell down the stairs like that though. Ikuto is too good at deceiving and Utau is hella funny. It's been forever since you've updated too! Update soon alright? (;
the road to the stars chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
OMG! when i read the last sentence, I almost fell out of my chair! It was so freaking good!