Reviews for A Change in the Force
Jacebralor chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
I find your alternate timeline eminently plausible, as well as your why's and how-for's. have just devoured the existing chapters of your highly enjoyable story over the course of the last hour, am more than mildly disappointed to learn the last update was april of last year. am adding to my favorites in hopes that more will be forthcoming.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Please more! This is so good!
CycoMW chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Great story and especially love the fight scenes.

Thanks for sharing.
magical fan18 chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Are you going to add the lightsaber forms for the X-Men and explain about them? As I would think that Form 2: Makashi and Form 3: Soresu, would be benefitial for Nightcrawler to use.
KitsuneDresden chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
One issue with:
"Leia stared at the unassuming young man, who was probably only a couple of years younger than she at most."
Leia is eighteen or nineteen years of age. Leo is most likely mid 20s based on your description.
wiki/Leia_Organa_Solo

Also, for future note the female version of Wolverine's powers has two claws in each hand and one in each foot.
wiki/X-23
wiki/Sexual_dimorphism
JannaKalderash chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Very interesting. This is going to be one heck of a story.

I'm going to keep an eye on it.
shugokage chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Interesting story idea!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
an interesting start, wondering which ways you'll go with it
3 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
"Shadowcat ran through the metal of the Sentinels' hulls, grabbing at electronic systems in an attempt to shut down the mutant-killing machines."

I'm not sure if you already know this, but Shadowcat's phasing abilities disrupt electronic devices. She would not need to pull pieces out, she is disabling them simply by phasing through them.
whitetigerwolf chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Interesting Begining. I look forward to more.