Reviews for TCOT Midlife Crisis
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Wowsa...glad you didn't stop with one chapter...now - go ye therefore and write another!
kaleen1212 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Loved it! Only complaint is that it was too short! Glad to see you writing Perry/Della stories again.
Michelle Weiner chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I had an idea that they would get back together and that this would be a great chapter. It isn't great...it's incredibe! I really enjoyed your twist on what happened. So much anxt and emotion. You did a spectacular job with this story, getting them to admit how they really felt. Now they're back together and all is right in the world.
bibliophile tropicale chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Very enjoyable! A lot of good details to ponder. I could see many 'Roger Westmorelands' circling our fair Della during her time at Gordon Industries. She would be quite a catch in more ways than one. Both Perry and Della are going through their mid-life crises in very different ways. Very interesting and insightful. This mighty good stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Well done! Now let us hear Della's point of view.
Marti chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Really liked your story! M
Salysha chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
As I reached the last line, I still kept expecting Della to be there! I figured she'd left the earring as a bait and as waiting for Perry to catch up, silently watching as he indulged in a few drinks. But no Della - only Perry who's picked up through silent introspection and remembered who he is: a man won't go down without a fight.

Some lines I liked particularly: "talent for subtle censure" (ooh, very nice!) "mated glasses" - "visceral response" - "transition from seedy to purposeful." This was done with a good touch, and the air was definitely contemplative, even mournful. Fluent work! T.B.C. in TCOT Another Chance?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Please hurry with the next chapter!
guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Mercy, what a cliff hanger...More please - and soon.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
He better just go get her. Got the infamous earring, one of those she's always losing. Do continue on with this.:)
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This promises to be a very good story. One that I will certainly be following.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Well good . No it's not right! Now go get her before any more time passes for Pete's sake.
LoveofVelma chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Great start as usual. I could see Mason on the sofa, drowning his sorrows. well done, looking forward to the next instalment.
StartWriting chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Yeah! Thanks for the Tuesdaymorning treat. I loved this. Thanks for the explanation about the "not-Della" clothing.
GraceBe chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow! A great start! Can't wait for more!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »