Reviews for TCOT Midlife Crisis
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Please hurry with the next chapter!
guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Mercy, what a cliff hanger...More please - and soon.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
He better just go get her. Got the infamous earring, one of those she's always losing. Do continue on with this.:)
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This promises to be a very good story. One that I will certainly be following.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Well good . No it's not right! Now go get her before any more time passes for Pete's sake.
LoveofVelma chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Great start as usual. I could see Mason on the sofa, drowning his sorrows. well done, looking forward to the next instalment.
StartWriting chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Yeah! Thanks for the Tuesdaymorning treat. I loved this. Thanks for the explanation about the "not-Della" clothing.
GraceBe chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow! A great start! Can't wait for more!
BTA chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Interesting story so far. An angle I haven't seen before. Hoping for a happy ending of course. Please post again soon!
Shakayla chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Very well done Capt :-) You definitely have a way with words! I'm looking forward to him making it right!

My fave line was: "Still dumbstruck by her appearance and more than a little threatened by his own visceral response to it, he managed only marginal participation in the verbal intercourse."

Very nice way to say "practically speechless!" LOVE it! :-)
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I am so happy to see a new story from you. It's been far too long! This is wonderful. It really gives us another insight to what happened after Della is aquitted and the answer as to why she wore "that God-awful dress"...The cranberry dress sounds gorgeous! No wonder he was speechless when he saw her in it and, as always, Della Street is the only woman Perry Mason will ever love. They belong together and I hope that will happen in the next chapter so please, please hurry and post it.

Nicely done as always. :)
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3