Reviews for The Fallen Kind
fangirl5000 chapter 20 . 7/5
Just finished this story and it was amazing. I was so happy with who took Adelie in and that I cried at the end. Keep up the good work with all your stories. I love you(as only the best fanfiction author on )
KJtheELMtree chapter 20 . 1/16
This is one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time. Thank you.
-Beth M
Logi123 chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
Great Story, really enjoyed it :)
Although I was kind of sad that Claudia and Adelie didn't stay in contact after she left..but I just imagine they will after the party.

Keep up the good work ;)
curiositycollection chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
"The end result was an extremely heavy, awkward device that was intermittently shooting off sparks into the rainy afternoon."
- I really would love to SEE this scene with Pete & Myka and their artifact-detector (and their snappy dialogue) on-screen. :)
curiositycollection chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
"You're going to have to create an electromagnetic circuit between the light bulb, the neutralizer case, your Farnsworth, and the metal detector."
- This device that you (and Artie) have created is impressive! :)

Another great chapter! LOVE the dramatic cliffhanger ...
curiositycollection chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
"Here… vibe." He took a big step to the right. "Here… no vibe."
- This scene with Pete & Myka's discovery would look GREAT on-screen.

"Girl fell into the Warehouse… girl freaked out… … girl and other girl jammed out to some Peter Gabriel…"
- All your dialogue for Claudia is pitch-perfect. :)

"Steve rocked her back and forth, and she closed her eyes in blissful synchronicity."
- Awww. This is a great development in your story.
curiositycollection chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
"Adelie held the Farnsworth against her ear ... "Tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick," she whispered, keeping precise time."
- Aaaahh! This is an AWESOME story-detail :)

Great scene & dialogue with Claudia & Steve, too.
curiositycollection chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
OK, that evil fake-doctor woman really, really creeps me out.
So ... effectively written to convey the creepiness, yes?
curiositycollection chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
"Spin it any way you like," Claudia said, "but girl genius plus no parents plus mental hospital plus not-a-very-good-time equals… Claudia Donovan."
- This a GREAT premise for your story: parallels and intersections between Claudia's backstory and the mysterious girl visitor.
curiositycollection chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
"Even the furniture is gone. It's like no one's ever been here."
- Yes, this is definitely an X-File! (And I mean that as a compliment.) This is an intriguing and wonderfully written story :)
curiositycollection chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Wow. When Claudia and Artie hold hands with the Mystery Girl, they get weird visions? These scenes would look great on-screen :)
(Although in my head, your story was filmed by the X-Files production crew, in that darker style to suit the story's darker mood.)
curiositycollection chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
These opening scenes are GREAT, and so vividly written. The scenes drew me right in to your story. An excellent start :)

Wonderful dialogue, too!
"You know what? I'm going back into the air vents. They appreciate me in there."
LOL!
dragonchrysalis chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read, Warehouse 13 or otherwise. Bravo!
Chinagirl18 chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
Omigosh! This was the perfect story! One of the best I've read in quite a while. Keep writing because you have an amazing knack for it.

I'd like to say that my favorite part of the song was "Some people live in a house on a hill… and wish they were someplace else… there's nobody there… when the evening is still… secrets with no one to tell…" I bet this stanza was dedicated especially to Adelie. Overall, the lyrics were amazing. Did you write them?

Anyway, great job!
moxy chapter 20 . 12/5/2012
Cute ending and fasinating story. The best completed warehouse 13 FanFic I've ever read, and thank you for such an endulging story!
Have a great Christmas (if you believe in it) and enjoy the new year :)
I will favourite this story later in the week