Reviews for Through Rivalry Comes Love
CKaylen chapter 1 . 3/10
I keep coming back to this fic and all of your other ones as well. Now that TVD is over and that I found out that Stelena was supposed to be endgame, I just want to fill the void in my stelena heart xD. Thank you again for sharing this story. I hope you write more Stelena stories in the future.
I've read this story about 6 times and it never gets old. I swear this is one of the best fan fictions that I've read.
Obstinate headstrong girl chapter 64 . 11/30/2015
I love this extra chapter! And with an Oscar Wilde quote ;) "If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” I reread the whole story and I loved it even more.
Love Lizzy
xTheSecretDiaries chapter 63 . 11/29/2015
You're the best SE writer, love the story :)
onlyinyourdreams77 chapter 64 . 11/26/2015
hehe. she played him good. haha.
Guest chapter 64 . 11/22/2015
Hahahahaha! Love it! Glad to see you revisit this story!
Crisibabe chapter 64 . 11/22/2015
Damn Elena!
Lm96 chapter 64 . 11/22/2015
Great chapter and Elena teasing Stefan was so hot. I hope this is not the last chapter
Guest chapter 64 . 11/22/2015
YEEEEEES! I WISHED THAT YOU WOULD UPDATE THIS STORY! THIS ONE IS MY MOST FAVORITE ONE. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS. THAT WAS FREAKING HOT! POOR STEFAN. I HOPE THAT YOU WOULD UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY AGAIN! 333
Flowing lantern chapter 64 . 11/22/2015
I've missed this story! The chapter was amazing and I loved all of it. The teasing was so good! I've missed those two! Damn Elena was good! Kudos for her! Thank you for updating, I really loved this!
L.Castor chapter 63 . 8/16/2015
This was such a good story.. i look forward to reading a reviewing the others...
Stefan and Elena would have such adorable kids and i love bonnie and kat in this.
Congrats on 2,000 reviews
L.Castor chapter 62 . 8/16/2015
one more update... oh boy... Stefan is so adorable whether he's happy or freaking out
L.Castor chapter 61 . 8/16/2015
yes! she may be pregnant! stefan and elena would have some cute babies/kids
L.Castor chapter 60 . 8/16/2015
no underwear huh? cats huh?
L.Castor chapter 59 . 8/16/2015