Reviews for Through Rivalry Comes Love
WRITE A SEQUEL
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL IM BEGGING
:( This makes me depressed
Tvdvampire chapter 63 . 10/30/2014
i absalutely love this story please write a sequel
Sidra chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This is like the tenth time im re reading its like a good book i keep coming back to! Too good to just be on a fanfiction site!
dillydill11 chapter 63 . 10/2/2014
i love this!
it was perfect!
BePassionate24 chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
Gah, I just can't even with Stefan in this story...He's pretty awesome. But, when does Gregory seriously vanish...what chapter can I skip to where he's no longer around because I kind of want him out of the story right about now- he's a jerk. He's like a little kid who's gotten his favorite toy stolen on the playground and now he just won't stop whining about it...I don't like him at all. -_-

But, I can't wait to read about them being at Stefan's place. :)
emxyy chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
i've read this fanfic over and over.. sequel pleaseeeeee
BePassionate24 chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
I'm at a loss for words..Except for OMG. I just hope Elena doesn't regret sleeping with him. Btw, the tension between them is so insanely amazing in this story! Loved this chapter.
BePassionate24 chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
So, not what I expected was going to happen. Lol. I'm glad Stefan opened up to Elena about his mother though. I'm just really hoping that she won't use her new gained information against him. -_- Can't wait to seriously read more later tonight. It's such a good story. :)
BePassionate24 chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Omg. Omg. Omg, sexy times are about to happen! Onward to chapter 10!
BePassionate24 chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
So. I was going to read the whole thing and then review all of it. But, oh my goodness I had to review this now! Stefan and his mom's relationship breaks my heart. And, the fact that Damon doesn't want anything to do with their mother is so heart breaking. Kind of hoping that Stefan will convince Damon to visit her. I feel like Gregory and Elena's relationship is SO one sided that it makes me wish Elena will just break it off with him for good. She deserves better...She deserves Stefan! :)

Oh, you already know how I feel about those two in this story with me spamming your twitter mentions about it! Sorry about that...I just have a lot of feels! :D Anyways, so glad that I decided to start reading this one too. Wonderful job as always and I can't wait to read more of it.
Guest chapter 63 . 6/17/2014
Is the mom okay? You need to write another chapter. Did she get better?
Guest chapter 63 . 6/17/2014
It was 7 years of marriage not 3. You also completely forgot about the mother
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
Kind of a jerk? He's a freaking recarnation of Satan!
1,787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »