Reviews for Out of This World
pantaraz615 chapter 1 . 2/10
love it can't get enough of it god this is good your talented
akard-alpaca chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Omg this story was amazing! I loved it so much, it has inspired me to get out of art block and do something finally XD all of your work is so amazing!
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I love stardust! I knew that you referenced it when you said ichi was in a crator.
MeAwakeAtNight chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
this was great!
BlackNinja0227 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
that was a nice story
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I really like this story and the idea behind it. It's sweet and romantic, the idea that stars fall only to find their soul mates. Thanks for sharing with us
SirrophitheDragon chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That's so cute! *squeals*
Soah chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
oh, so you like Neil Gaiman books and movies(Neil Gaiman wrote Stardust, Coraline and The Graveyard book.)
God-King-Moth chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
YAY! StardustAwesome movie-awesome fanfiction! (i love it!) Haha and Ichi-nii trying to be all innocent *pinches cheek* That will never work silly! *gets cero'd by grimmjow for touching HIS star*
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
D'awww, I love this fic! I love how it moves at a good pace, not rushing into the yaoi scenes yet not shoving them in at the last minute either. Also I love Kisuke's role in this. I can imagine him being like that to Grimmjow in the actual series xD Gin and Shiro make a great pairing too! Never really thought about it before :3
Aisilinn chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is an awkwardly romantic story!

I loved it!
Faene Druin chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I loved this oneshot! The seemless and uncluttered explanation of the 'pack's' animalistic traits, the flow of the story and the progression-though fast paced- made perfect sense.

Thank you for writing this, I truly enjoyed it

..Fe Dn..
ljvoufoutvojubojvtu chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This was AMAZING! It was so original and you definitely picked the right people! They all fit SO well! I've saved this and I WILL be reading it again! SO good!
Kio-chan - FallenAngel chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Omg I told my sister about this story and she says 'it sounds like stardust.' I so love my sister XD lol that movies one of my all time favs that I've forced her to watch
Nywho...the story was awesome. Though I have to agree that it sounded a bit rushed and may have worked better as a two part. But I still loved it )
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Hmmmm...that was interesting. Cute and sexy, as with most of your fics.

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!