Reviews for If You'll Be Mine
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
... I'll shoot something if Lysander doesn't really help her talk to Leigh.
SilverMarkings chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
Nooo! Everyone always stop at the important parts! Why!?
Finish it please!
But seriously, can you finish this, it just got very very very interesting.
Eligold101 chapter 24 . 10/22/2013
I Love this story! Please update soon, it's the best:)
yuu chama chapter 24 . 7/24/2013
Love this story, been waiting months for an update, please continue writing!
KelseyHeart chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
can't wait until ythe next chapter
Guest chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
lysander is a jerk :/ poor liegh
SageHope chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
Why the hell didn't I find this story sooner?! Its fantastic! Omfg I LOVE seeing Lysander as the "bad guy", its so original! Fabulous story, cant wait for the next update!

Lots of Love,
SageHope
rosaphoenix chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
what is your other story called?
Exactlyamanda chapter 24 . 4/9/2013
FINALLYYYY I found the time to read this amazing chapter. Oh my gfgdfghdfjkghdfjkghdfkjghkfj so many feels. I don't even know where to start! :D

First of all, RRRRRRAAOOW! Kittys got claws! Lysander is a full-fledged PSYCHO and I frickin' love it! He really is a borderline sociopath...the way he watched Leigh walk into the house and listened to him cry without feeling one ounce of remorse...*shudders*

Yeah, he's gonna need some professional help...

ESPECIALLY WHEN KALEIGHNA GETS BACK TOGETHER! YAAAY! FHKJGHFKGHJ! I mean, they have to, right? RIGHT?! Tell me that they'll run off into the sunset next chapter...please!?

Nope, ain't gonna be that easy, is it? I have a feeling that Psycho-Lys and crazy Rosalya aren't done yet. Someone needs to seriously get them both admitted into an in-patient program at the nearest mental health facilty for a nice, cozy hug from Mr. Straightjacket and a sleepover in a padded room. xD

I'm really excited with this last chapter, and can't wait to see what'll happen next! Great job! :D
Guest chapter 24 . 3/30/2013
Yah !
Your back we missed you !
Awesome chapter , so excited to see how Leigh takes this news.
Saplilpat chapter 24 . 3/31/2013
more :) though i dont like that lysander and rosalya are sociopaths...
Mslilian chapter 24 . 3/30/2013
OOO I LOVE LYSANDERS SADISTIC SIDE SO MUCH IN THIS STORY
Good chapter!
XxWickedlyBeautifulxX chapter 24 . 3/29/2013
hahaha!
Lysander doesn't know what he's about to arrange, and i'm gonna love the look on his face when he see's what Kallina is gonna say to Leigh.

Sorry Lysander but it looks like Karma is about to bite you in the rear haha! I really love Leigh and Kallina together they are just too cute!

Rosalya on the other hand can have Lysander, their a match in heaven with how they've hurt Leigh and Kallina, and for Lysander to be helping a girl who despises the girl he's in love with well i don't know what his problem is!

Though one question i have is this.

KALLINA WHY DIDN'T YOU RUN OFF TO THE CLOTHES SHOP!? instead of calling show up wrap your arms around Leigh's neck and give him a big ol smooch right infront of Rosalya. Then B*tch slap her for what she did XD
Ebanyassassin chapter 23 . 3/18/2013
Oh plz plz plz put them back together ppppplllllzzzzzzzzzx!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/26/2013