Reviews for This Moment in Time
Madcow888 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was amazing! It really captured the friendship of the four!
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I really liked this. There was a sense of... well, not unease at the beginning, and then a little relief for the reader after it was only Constance. This perfectly captures a little scene that very well could have happened, and you got everyone's character absolutely right. Marvelous!

-Aila
Aravis exTarkheena chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
What a beautiful story. It reminds me so much of MBS (stylistically too!) and I felt that you truly captured both the society's "unity amidst diversity" quality, and the complexity of Trenton Lee Stewart's characters. In about a page you captured the slow-but-steady maturation of Constance, the playfulness of Kate, the thoughtfulness of Reynie, and the endearing awkwardness of Sticky. Although I suppose the story wasn't necessarily canon with the developments as the end of PD, it nevertheless reflected the wonderful friendship amongst the children that graced my childhood. Well done indeed!
Grace chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Hello there! I stumbled across this story here and enjoyed it thoroughly. You asked for comments on content and style so I shall provide those-
Content- beautiful. absolutely beautiful. The cute kind of moment similar to what is actually in MBS that I simply adore, this was great
Style- Your style is very well developed. I also caught a whiff of Trenton Lee Stewart in your writing whether you intended it or not :) but I really like your voice especially that bit about how conversation takes place between two people- that is definitely something Reynie would have thought. My only real "critique" is that sometimes you tend to use long phrases where short ones would suffice or use phrases you could probably cut out for the sake of conciseness, but these excess phrases were few and far between and did not distract from the overall writing. Trust me, I'm guilty of such things myself. Overall I very much enjoyed this. This was a great piece of fanfiction :)
Well done.
StoriesAreMagic chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Awww. This fluff just captures all of my MBS feels. Beautiful! I don't think anyone could read this and not favorite it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Beautiful! This is truly a masterpiece. It focuses on the strong bond of friendship and support shared by the four. It also points out their individual uniqueness. This piece really touched my soul! Great job!
eStar
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I really enjoyed the writing style. And the content, the way you portrayed their friendship, was impeccable. Reynie's big-brother/supporter role in relation to Constance was captured brilliantly.
zuzuthezombie chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This was beautiful! I love how you point out every person's little quirks, it makes the whole thing that much more amazing.