Reviews for Time & Time Again
DarkWriterXX94 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
dude, you have to finish this. Like really. although I love bloomington, I cried at the end because they didn't stay together. C'mon, man, you have to give me my happy ending with this story.
fm chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
keep writing! i need to know what happens next (:
big fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Defo like the idea, and defo think there should be a follow up to bloomington, so we know what happens to them! Defo think there's scope there for another film!
AlliRanae chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I just found this story but I definitely think you should finish it with a second
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Please write more i love it 3
ekiyono13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Hope you continue! I'm interested to see how this goes!
Fleursevmione chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Hey there! (:

I've never seen the film before, but I saw a gif of the pair on Tmblrrrr, and instantly fell in love with the them! I think Stark is definitely gorgeous! Hehe, I really enjoyed this, and really want you to keep writing, please. The tenses aren't so confusing, lol. I didn't really notice until you pointed it out :D

I'm a writer on here as well! You should check out my story, Returning to the Garden, if you'd like to. It's a Harry Potter story (Do you like HP?). Anyway, lol, its a Fleur and Hermione ship, heh.

BUT (: you should definitely update soon, por favor!
flo dew chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
sure. come on..go on
Kerrie85 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Please update soon, great start to a story
Sammy chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
EEK! I am in love with this! Please tell me there is more?! 3 I saw the film yesterday and fell in love with it, especially the library scene, ermehgerd!
KM Rune chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I hope this story isn't dead. I'd love to read more of this. Great start.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
more!
evil.regal911 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Please continue!
jellyjack chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
i like so much this movie..and i hope this story makes a good ending so i thought this is just a start and not yet end with nothing like at the movie ends up..please continue this story..il keep waiting for
adela.elle chapter 1 . 11/25/2012