Reviews for Chaotic Hetalia High!
drarry145 chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
what no canada?!
briana.schmidt1 chapter 11 . 2/7/2015
YES! please! also have canada show up and beat the crap out of america at his game!
briana.schmidt1 chapter 3 . 2/7/2015
and taiwan's first name is mei
briana.schmidt1 chapter 2 . 2/7/2015
first Denmark's last name is bondevik not anderson, secondly Iceland and Norway share a last name. Ukraine's name is katsuya, something or other, all i know about it is that it starts with a B.
flamingshadowgir chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
The most popular name for Ukraine is Katyusha and Mei for Taiwan
gwen chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
yes I would like that & also put some dramatic romance into it :3 it'll be AWESOME as if ze AWESOME Prussia's ego cant drown him right?
RussiaROCKS chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Yes I wanna see them play hockey! This'll be hilarious!
animefan106 chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
I would like to see them fail (except for Matthew) fail at ice hockey. In other words, yes, I would like to see them play. It'll be fun to see them skate (fall) around on the ice rink. I don't mind if they get better but I would like to see at least one person who can't do it at all.
XD I'm such a sadist.
bunniesareninjas chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
I think the blue team won.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Pffftt... I loved this chapter. I think S. Korea's team won just because Viet's in there and I like Hong Kong and Korea better than China and Japan. No offense to those who like them but those two I find more entertaining. Oh and this is animefan106 lazy to sign on right now.
Akira Amber chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the suggestions, it really means a lot to me. Oh, and all of my other lovely reviewers... I love you all!

-I'll try to be more descriptive... I'm sorry, it may suck XP

-Okay, I was debating on that too! But my friend said I should... Oh well. Thanks!

-Sorry about this. Texas and the Irelands (Irelands aren't mine, btw.) are the only one that will mainly recurring. Adam... Maybe, but not really Emma, Krystal, and them. Maybe, not sure. Oh, well, Texas made friends like regular people. Her and Hungary had common interests and such. For the fifty states thing... Didn't want to overload OC's but I guess I'll mention them!

-Sorry, he isn't here. I'll add him if you'd like! I'm Canadian, btw XD But I'm annoying. All Canadians go out for blood, or so I've met XD
animefan106 chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
So many siblings! I also love marching band, they are awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
It seems like a good story, but it could use some work. Maybe these suggestions could help?

- Perhaps more description or more "fluff" about what the countries/state are doing. Description of the surrounding people and buildings would be lovely and add more to the story.

- Maybe lose the accent Austria has. It makes it hard to read and is really unnecessary. I know he has an accent, but instead of writing it, describe it. This could also apply to China and "aru": he doesn't say it after every sentence. Perhaps space his "aru" to every third sentence?

- More development of the OCs, especially with Texas. There is little known about her. Why is she at the school with the nations while the other 49 states aren't? Why is she good friends with Hungary? States individually don't have relations with nations. You should probably explain this.

- Where is Canada? Did he not go to the school? Poor Canada.

Any how, I hope this helps a bit.
AwesomeHellee9 chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
wow
Eli-Yan chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
OOOOOOOOHHHHH PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IT SOUNDS AWESOMEEEE!