Reviews for Win Some, Lose Some
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 2 . 4/4
absolutely perfect.. ii could imagine whole story in my head and it was really great I would say thank you for such a piece of work..
Kensy Echo chapter 2 . 3/8
It's a really really sweet story. Just like your other story, you took patience to write every event and let the story grow in enough time for it to treasure every single event that happened. Okay, what did I talk about? I'm sorry my english is bad, but I will try to express just how much I like this story. I love how Kaito and Shinichi understand each other better than anyone because they have a big secret that not everyone may understand. But, they understand each other, they support each other, and healing the wound they have by hiding the their own secret. Now that I think about it, their life indeed complicated. But, I'm glad that Kaito is willing to wait and accept Shinichi in his 10 years younger body. I like it when he said that Shinichi is worth waiting for. But, the most awesome part is how you make the story as if it's a journal. There was when Jii died and Shinichi passed his year until he is 18 years old, and so on. It's as if I watch them grow and get a more understanding about their life. It is as if I watch how the wound heal and I really won't want it to end. Their life will goes on even if this story has reach its ending, and I believe that from now on they will be okay because they have each other. It's the rich feeling in the story that make me enjoy the story till the end. Thank you for writing this story :) Keep writing!

Kensy Echo
Jenaminya chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
I loved this! Thanks for writing and sharing :)
nataeiy1 chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Not a lot of people go on to show Conan once he's grown up, but I love to see what writers come up with. This universe in particular has to be one of my favorites.
Reina Ariadne chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Awww this is the sweetest thing ever! I absolutely love all your kaishin fics.
tag.0 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Really enjoyed - thank you for this!
Prongslette94 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
awww, I loved it :) !
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I can't come up with a review that will do this any justice. It was just that amazing.
Love Psycho chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
This was so cute! I love how you handled all the characters...kinda a future that would do well in this case. It has KaiShin after all...

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you! Oh, and happy new year!
CsillaDream chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
ADORABLE! :D
I love this idea of what would happen between the two if Shinichi never got his body back :3
This helped me get through my awful homework w
xXBloodDemonXx chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I absolutely loved reading this I found it amazing thank you for writing it
PheonixShadow chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Just.. so. good.
The progression of their growing up, the slow but hopeful healing, the mutual dependence and their happy ending. I love it! Thanks for the writing :) I hope to see more from you soon
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
That was a wonderful ending! Even though having to grow up again is painful, atleast Kaito was tere every step of the way for Shinichi.
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
this was a cute story. i like how kaito waited and even though it would have been interesting to find out hattori, Aoko and hakuba's (actual live) reactions to katio and shinichi's relationship this was still a fun story to read. :)
raziella chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Wow, that was absolutely amazing! I love this story, I love that you have focused on their life in this way, showing us small snippets of their encounters, thoughts, worries, dreams - I love the mature mind set you have given them, the realistic setting (that being mostly Ran XD ) and I adore the deep emotions underlining their relationship. I will definitely look forward to more works coming from you, so please keep writing and good luck!