Reviews for Win Some, Lose Some
Hiksi chapter 2 . 5/8
At first I thought it was a bit bittersweet but now I feel really warm and content. That was one heck of a story and one of my favourites, definitely. I just... all those emotions. You did real good.

Plus that fluff was too cute.
Sigery97 chapter 2 . 4/21
This was adorable.

And good on Kaito waiting for Shinichi... (I feel bad for hoping for Kaito/Conan sex when I started reading, especially given how adorably sweet this was)

This was really enjoyable.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 2 . 2/2
That was sweet. Even if a feeling of lonelyness seeped through the writing, not changing with the supposed happy end.
But than again, it does fit Shin-chans mood and I know how hard it is to adjust a style to not suite the flow.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
I woulda had him move out at 16...
shiarein chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
I've been looking for this story! So happy to find it!
i love this the first time I read and I still love it now. My favorite part is Ran taking care of Conan and worrying about him and Kaito. And then the best part, is when Kaito said he will wait for Conan.
Really love it!
Yuki-Onna1 chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
This is really and I liked it a lot. But what I REALLY want to know is if the Shounen Tantei detective agency actually happened.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
I read this story today and I loved it! It was beautiful. Well done! :3
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
absolutely perfect.. ii could imagine whole story in my head and it was really great I would say thank you for such a piece of work..
Kensy Echo chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
It's a really really sweet story. Just like your other story, you took patience to write every event and let the story grow in enough time for it to treasure every single event that happened. Okay, what did I talk about? I'm sorry my english is bad, but I will try to express just how much I like this story. I love how Kaito and Shinichi understand each other better than anyone because they have a big secret that not everyone may understand. But, they understand each other, they support each other, and healing the wound they have by hiding the their own secret. Now that I think about it, their life indeed complicated. But, I'm glad that Kaito is willing to wait and accept Shinichi in his 10 years younger body. I like it when he said that Shinichi is worth waiting for. But, the most awesome part is how you make the story as if it's a journal. There was when Jii died and Shinichi passed his year until he is 18 years old, and so on. It's as if I watch them grow and get a more understanding about their life. It is as if I watch how the wound heal and I really won't want it to end. Their life will goes on even if this story has reach its ending, and I believe that from now on they will be okay because they have each other. It's the rich feeling in the story that make me enjoy the story till the end. Thank you for writing this story :) Keep writing!

Kensy Echo
Jenaminya chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
I loved this! Thanks for writing and sharing :)
thewraven chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Not a lot of people go on to show Conan once he's grown up, but I love to see what writers come up with. This universe in particular has to be one of my favorites.
Reina Ariadne chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Awww this is the sweetest thing ever! I absolutely love all your kaishin fics.
tag0 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Really enjoyed - thank you for this!
Prongslette94 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
awww, I loved it :) !
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I can't come up with a review that will do this any justice. It was just that amazing.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »