Reviews for Cliff Hanger
Love Rifleman and good Lucas stories. Your story is good. I think you need a beta. So many words spelled wrong and not used right. Everybody makes mistakes and needs help. Just ask for help to make it read better.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 1/30
the did earn that spanking thanks
IMSLES chapter 3 . 1/26
I know Mark wanted to keep his friend from possible harm, but he really should've been smarter about it. No doubt he'll agree with me soon enough.

As for Billy... it's right nice that Lucas wants to step up and treat him like he will his own son.

Dinner will an interesting event, though I'm sure the boys won't find it too comfortable.

~~Sue
wandamarie chapter 3 . 1/25
please up date when you can thank you
Jasper's Mom chapter 3 . 1/25
Oh my, what trouble those kids can get into. I could see the fire and sparks coming from Lucas'' eyes. I think more fire will be coming from two boys backsides soon. They totally deserve it!
fan of rifleman chapter 2 . 1/8
This was good. I like that you have McCain punish Mark. Boys back then would have gotten a good tanning for that. The sissy tv show couldn't have Mark be whipped as a boy would have back then. Pa would have done just as you wrote. Love to see more where Mark got his britches tanned and where Micah tanned Billy too. keep writing rifleman.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Awesome, please write more of Mark and Lucas
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
OMG, I loved this, good job. Please write more
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
I always enjoyed The Rifleman, and you gave us a good story with Mark and his friend.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Loved this story, would love to see more. Thanks so much for writing it, love the era!
accounting professional chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Great chapter. I loved how both boys received loving disciple.
accounting professional chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Great chapter. I loved the interaction between Lucas and Will
Jasper's Mom chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Thanks for the visit with the Rifleman. You captured the love between Lucas and Mark well. Lucas loves his boy and would not stop to keep him from harm. Those boys deserved to have a sore backside. It was good of Micah to step in and be a Pa for Billy. I doubt this will be the last time he has to do this.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Thank you I always thought Mark should of got spanked for that thing good job
IMSLES chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Boys! Mark really should've known better, even if his dad rarely had to take a firm hand to him.

Glad Micah stepped up for Billy's mom. I'm sure Billy will think very hard before disobeying his mom again.

Sue