Reviews for Cliff Hanger
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
I always enjoyed The Rifleman, and you gave us a good story with Mark and his friend.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Loved this story, would love to see more. Thanks so much for writing it, love the era!
accounting professional chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Great chapter. I loved how both boys received loving disciple.
accounting professional chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Great chapter. I loved the interaction between Lucas and Will
Jasper's Mom chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Thanks for the visit with the Rifleman. You captured the love between Lucas and Mark well. Lucas loves his boy and would not stop to keep him from harm. Those boys deserved to have a sore backside. It was good of Micah to step in and be a Pa for Billy. I doubt this will be the last time he has to do this.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Thank you I always thought Mark should of got spanked for that thing good job
IMSLES chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Boys! Mark really should've known better, even if his dad rarely had to take a firm hand to him.

Glad Micah stepped up for Billy's mom. I'm sure Billy will think very hard before disobeying his mom again.

Sue
kalico chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
OMG...Thanks so much for sharing this great story...I have enjoyed reading both chapters

thanks kalico
SNHfvr chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Awww... I liked this story alot. Thank you for writing!
drumboy100 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Nice! It has the same good family vibes as the show did.
BWF chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
The episode that inspired your story was the third episode aired entitled: End of a Young Gun, with Michael Landon (Pre-Litte Joe Cartwright) portraying the character of Will.
Jasper's Mom chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Another good story. Lucas was a good father and father figure. He helped turn that boy away from what could have turned into a life like his older brother. I hope you do more Rifleman stories sometime.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
good one thanks
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Good thing Will and his brother came along when they did to save Mark. Glad it all turned out well for everyone. I always loved it when Lucas would snap his rifle so fast at the begining of the show! He was quite the hunk!