Reviews for Forbidden Is A Relative Term
ELevey2 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Loved it!
ELevey2
MissCimi chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Yeah... I'm so awesome, it took me days to review... :( Fail.
But I LOVED this chapter! Oh did I ever, haha! That's your first slash scene? Well done, lovely! Well done! :) You're awesome!
And I'm looking forward to the next chapter! God they are so perfect together, aren't they?
You are so welcome for the movie suggestion! It fits them so well. And you wrote it perfectly, like I knew you would! :)
kefa2112 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Great fic so far. can't wait to see what happens next. I am liking the flirty texting. Pls update soon!
chinapps22 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Great 2 chapters, looking forward to more!
Reader1701 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Great chapter. I like how this story is unfolding. LOVE the texting/flirting back and forth. Can't wait until the next chapter. Thank you!
MissCimi chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Aw why weren't you happy with it? :( I loved it! It was completely adorable, not to mention hot! ;) And I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! I love your writing so much! You write Marvey perfectly!
Prisca512 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Love it! Mike trying to be in control w/Harvey-ha! Can't wait for more. Thx for sharing :-)
spankmadlad chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
i love this awesome marvey heaven
1stBonesFan chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I wish I could post pics and sound-bytes in my reviews. If I could you would be seeing my face with a huge grin and a sound-byte of me squeeing really loudly. :D I truly loved this and am so glad you are doing this. Loved Belonging and can't wait for the next chappie of this one.
MissCimi chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Ahhh I loved it! I did! You are such a good writer! :D
This is going to be great, I can already tell! And you are such a nice person to put some Marvey at the end ;) They are so cute together!
I can't wait till the next chapter!