Reviews for Life Ain't No Fairtytale (Reality Check)
chicago7244 chapter 21 . 10/2/2013
keep going, please!
MnM16 chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
This is really good! :) I enjoyed reading it and I certainly can't wait to read more. :)

It's actually quite funny that I came across this story cause I'm writing a fic that sort of has the same title as this (Life Isn't A Fairytale). )) It has a different plot tho. :)

Anyway, I hope you update soon! :)
Kimojuno chapter 21 . 3/16/2013
Good chapter. Enjoyed it.
Alecks454 chapter 21 . 3/16/2013
Go Miles! Your only a year older then me in in 10th grade
MissQueenyB chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
love it grate job
Simar chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
Awe poor Miley. She needs to show what nick is missing. It's amazing. I loved it. I can't wait for the next one. THX!
Simar chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
Awe poor Miley! why would Nick do that without breaking up with Miley! it's his loss. It's amazing. i loved it! I can't wait for the next one! THX!
fallingstar2008 chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
I;m so sorry for your loss. But you did an amazing job writing this chapter. I used to swim for my high school team so I feel your pain. Thank you so much for finding the time to write and update. Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Alecks454 chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
I'm sorry for your loss. Also I love that Taylor Swift song! And I'm confused so dies Miley look like ho she did in HM 3/4 season? Also i have a great idea of where you could go from here...
MissQueenyB chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
Love it grate job
Alecks454 chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
update love the story
Alecks454 chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Ok this story is funny but does it have a point...
Alecks454 chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
hahaha idk whats so funny but im in that mode wear everything is funny but then again,.. i love to laugh so
Alecks454 chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Ok so i like all her friends she hangs out with at lunch. Chris is wise and Ethan and Matt are funny
Alecks454 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Every time i read the part with the tennis ball i just start laughing cause it reminds me of something funny from school that involved a tennis ball. Anyway good chapter!