Reviews for The First Casualty of War
McKenzie Shea chapter 31 . 7/3
I absolutely adored this story! I wasn't sure what to expect and was very surprised at the twists and turns it took! Thank you for your amazing writing!
Coeast chapter 31 . 5/7
Wonderful story! Thank you.
Bbtashae chapter 31 . 5/3
Omg as if you used my edit for the cover of your story haha i love you so much!
Baskina chapter 31 . 4/1
Loved it!so happy to have found a new talented author to read!
Mrs O S chapter 31 . 12/3/2016
it was great!
I really love it.
Thanks from France
Guest chapter 31 . 9/18/2016
Build it up just to dump this on us at the end...why am I not surprised. That's the theme with authors here. Decent to great build up, craptacular ending.
Bbtashae chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
I know I'm only up to the 4th chapter but I like Snapes new life kinda reminds me on 'Of mice and men' that I read in school, working on a farm sort of thing and being alone... hopes this story gets even better
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 31 . 3/26/2016
This was wonderful. Happy Easter!
Golden Asp chapter 31 . 7/26/2015
That was a very well written story. Well done.
stephalopolisO9 chapter 31 . 7/14/2015
Cute story. The beginning half had me in tears the rest had me going aww. Thank you for this lovely gem. :)
stephalopolisO9 chapter 21 . 7/14/2015
I have a bad feeling about Ron. And wtf? Rita Skeeter! That bitch!
stephalopolisO9 chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
Cuteness overload. I feel the need to punch something just to feel normal again. Lol
stephalopolisO9 chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
This last chapter made me cry. The feels hit me hard. I wasn't quite sure I like how it started with Ron being abusive but I couldn't stop reading. Now I'm so many chapters in and not even halfway. You sneaky author you!
Syl chapter 31 . 6/25/2015
Beautifully written!
ginnyginny chapter 29 . 6/20/2015
I'd like to respond here as a mom who's youngest son was born at 29weeks, and at 11 years old is doin g very well. Babies born at 32 weeks almost always live unless there is another problem. At this point in development they can breAthe outside the womb and have few problems regulating their temperature. My son was sent home at 32 weeks gestation. Read up people