Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of the Dark Side
Coreymcwhirter chapter 7 . 5/12
So I've got to ask, is Zychre male or female? It isn't exactly clear since in the second paragraph of this chapter alone, you change what pronoun is used three or four times.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 5/10
There is just no way that Vernon Dursley survives what is about to pay his home a visit… is there?
MrCcoz chapter 47 . 5/10
This is such an incredible and welll written story! Nothing is wasted and everything has a payoff. I don't even know what else to say! The reveal of Griphook's son completely caught me off guard in the best way!
RG chapter 37 . 3/31
1,000,000 years of darkness, here I come.
R chapter 5 . 2/27
Harry is a dick, no sense of respect or guile. Sith act like gentlemen. If you want to create a proper sith, look at Tywin Lannister. That man was ruthless, respectable, and he carried himself with dignity. He wasn't some "evil" stereotype, he simply protected his family and legacy by any means necessary.

Harry isn't even redeemable at this point as a character. He acts like canon Draco. That is Unacceptable.
ares chapter 53 . 2/11
this fanfic was epic and i loved it,very good job
Velial13 chapter 8 . 2/6
He fights like a moronic savage, not like a Sith, where was Dun Moch and the Force? Like Sidious said, the Sith Lords had outgrown the use of lightsabers, and only continued to use them, to humiliate the Jedi, he can't be a master manipulator like he should, and charge into battle like an idiot.
BROMBROS chapter 53 . 1/30
An excellent story with many had hads and some mistaken metal powers when ment mental powers.
BROMBROS chapter 7 . 1/26
Zychre was a very curious ruby cobra, and as such had the desire to explore every inch of this large nest for so many of the adolescent humans and their hive minders, or at least that was how the snake interpreted it. He was aware enough that her outlook on the world was probably very different from his Veneficus', but it made sense to him, and that was all that mattered.

Is Zychre a male snake or female? Reason I ask is because of the last sentence you have a her before the word outlook. If the snake is a he it should be his.
RG chapter 51 . 1/25
This is the greatest chapter in fanfiction that I have ever read.
Certainly, this fanfic is the best HP/SW crossover on this site.
Well done!
Face Yourself chapter 4 . 1/14
Story seems like a good idea, but glancing ahead, it looks like you spend most or all of it on time at Hogwarts, the least interesting possible setting for a crossover. Any time HP is in a crossover, it almost always works best in if the story is mostly in the not-HP universe.
PwnerofHeroes chapter 12 . 1/10
a Luna that doesn't like harry, very original, definitely enjoying this story
PwnerofHeroes chapter 7 . 1/10
I never understood why wookies can't use universal translators
Six Foot Assassin chapter 5 . 1/3
So far quite interesting but there are two things that stood out to me:

How a more powerful Harry does worse than canon Harry with the troll I'll never know.

A lightsaber can't pierce the skin of a troll? I don't think that's how their skin works, it's very magically resistant but that a focused beam of plasma can't cut thru it? Might as well then make armor or clothing of their skin and nothing short of a bomb vest straped on you won't leave a scratch.
Akira Stridder chapter 53 . 1/2