Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of the Dark Side
Dees321 chapter 39 . 5/31
shame. I thought Lucius would join the Sith. But I suppose that in order to sink Anguis into the farther depths of the Dark Side, family ties must be permenantly severed.
A fic where I actually want the Sith to emerge triumphant in the end? Inconceivable. Yet I do. Such beautiful evil...such masterful machinations. I couldn't bear to see it all quashed. All hail Dark Lord Veneficus, the rightful ruler of the galaxy. (Purely within the confines of the fic, of course. I would never support such actions and intentions in reality.)
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 39 . 5/29
And thus begins the fall of Magical Britain.
pedrorocamora102 chapter 39 . 5/29
excellent chapter , please continue to update . I 'm anxious to see as follows the guidance of nguis hands of Veneficus
125b chapter 39 . 5/28
great story
Prince Sheogorath chapter 39 . 5/28
Great chapter. Please update soon!
THIS. IS. EPIC! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase write more! PLEASE FOCUS ON FINISHING THIS STORY (AND ANY POTENTIAL SEQUELS) WHEN YOU'VE FINALIZED ANP! (I'd select that option on your poll, but I don't have an account on this site.) TWO THUMBS UP AND 5 STARS!
ssj3gohan007 chapter 39 . 5/27
Awesome work on this chapter, mate! It seems Dumbledore and Snape are getting closer to the truth. Though I have to wonder if it will do them any good... The Malfoy confrontation was a long time coming. I knew it would come to this sooner or later. That scene reminded me of Revenge of the Sith a bit.
Dovahkiinwolfghost7 chapter 39 . 5/27
Put the pathetic Acolyte(Anguis) in his place,arrogance is strong within the acolyte(Do not make anyone succeed Venificus
Serpentine13 chapter 39 . 5/27
Such tragedies and delicious acts of evil. I wonder when Veneficus will turn on Millennial. Not for some time I think, but it rests in the back of my mind.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 5/27
oh, please tell me that Harry wont teach Draco and others... i mean he follows the rule of 2 right?

also, i really hope he aint gonna be friends with Hermione, i mean given her nature he would kill her because she would keep trying to pry into his secrets
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 5/27
hmm, interesting...
ShadowOfOrder chapter 39 . 5/27
That was just mean the way you ended this chapter. Also, nice touch with the aura thing.
Even though that cliffhanger came out of nowhere, I understand the need to sow suspense in the readers. Great chapter! Love the way the Sith Lords operate.
rob-cb chapter 39 . 5/27
Hey sorry i didn't feel like logging in XD. Absolutely love the story, at first i wondered where you were going with allowing dumbledore and his order of the chicken to find out as much as they did, but now i'm really enjoying it, it's like some race to find out what they are up to with no hope of finding out the bigger picture (e.g. the space stuff) and i can't wait for all the sith plans to come to fruition and for them to crush them. Also love how often this story is updated :) i was zeroing in on the end when suddenly an extra chapter is added! YAY ! Keep up the good work man!