Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of the Dark Side
Lord Mortem chapter 53 . 9/21
Amazing, truly amazing!
I trird to skip forward after "Anguis" but god damn it i just cant. Decent fic. Good try. But, fracking Anguis... Really!?
Advanced alien technology stupid! Have you ever heard if anyone in the expanded Starwars universe that wore corrective eye wear? When advanced surgery or cibernetic implants would be more efficient? Even if there are, do you really think a sith would Choose not to correct such an obvious flaw as bad eye sight!? So, why the frack would a sith lord wait to correct his apprentice's poor sight until he accidentally stumbled across a magical means?
Valor01 chapter 1 . 8/28
Excellent work.
Kedar S Barve chapter 6 . 7/30
A combination of Harry Potter & Sixth side of the Force .A truly unique , thrilling & knowledgeable tale with the unexpected consequences.
Mangahero18 chapter 52 . 7/27
Fantastic ending. Cant wait to read the sequel.
Mangahero18 chapter 47 . 7/26
So in this story, Yoda the ancient and mysterious Jedi master is a crippled mentally challenged goblin? Im...not sure how to feel about that. Then again this is almost a millennia before the first prequel movie.
Mangahero18 chapter 39 . 7/26
Love it when a plan comes together. Great chapter!
Mangahero18 chapter 38 . 7/26
Again I really hate Harry. He is just so unlikable. As a Villain (and he IS a villain even if he is the protagonist) Harry is a violent sociopath.
DarthVegas chapter 1 . 7/25
This is the best fanfic that I have ever read!
I love the fact that Harry is unabashedly evil AND that he is the ultimate Sith Lord in this fanfic. I can feel my brain releasing endorphins, raising my levels of happiness steadily, as this story goes on.
Mangahero18 chapter 32 . 7/24
This is the first glimpse underneath Harry's dark persona and we see he has some humanity left. Im having a really hard time actually like-ing this Harry because he is just so damn typical of the Sith...not really Grey at all. He is utterly unlikable and unrelatable.
Mangahero18 chapter 31 . 7/24
Feyd is so obviously a turn heel its not even funny.
Luminatrix chapter 1 . 7/2
A warning to everyone, this author does not take constructive criticism well; "You are not allowed to pm this user or review this story." which suggests that Faykan did not find my review enlightening. I'm suddenly sensing a vibe here from Faykan who reminds me of those fanatics who believe stuff like Battlestar Galactica can defeat the Enterprise from Star Trek. Mmmm
Deaenu123 chapter 51 . 6/30
So I am rereading this for the 4th time and even tho I know what is going to happen it's still an amazing adventure to read and reread 10 out of 10. IMHO.
rantingbanshee chapter 53 . 6/29
Why did you make Magic redundant in this story? I have read many fanfic stories where Harry learns to be a jedi and completely ignores magic which is stupid because Magic is far more versatile than 'the force'.

Magic is only limited by your imagination. With enough time you can make new spells to do anything. You can literally do anything from transfiguring a lightsabier into a plastic dildo, to turning a Rancor beast into a teapot to conjuring real precious gems and metals to creating space-expansion dimensions. To sum it up, you can literally bend reality at a whim to however you want it to be.

The only things you can do with the force is levitate objects, split-second premonition and speed and strength augmentation with the force. That's the extent of their capabilities. Each of those can be negated with magic easily.

Force telekinesis - 'wingardium leviosa'

Force combat premonition - wide-area spell so jedi can't block or dodge.
(For example, transfigure all the air molecules in the air into mercury or carbon monoxide or nitrogen and place a 'bubblehead charm' on themselves would put a jedi out of commission. No amount of force premonition can escape poisonous gasses in the air.)

Speed and strength Force augmentation - can be negated with a simple Petrificus Totalus or SuperSensory charm on themselves.

Lightsabier - can be negated by transfiguring said lightsabier into a plastic pink dildo

Force sith lightning - can be negated by shield charms, illusion charms, invisibility charms. My personal favorite is conjuring a grounding lightning rod in front of you to absorb lightning into the ground.

You can only do a few things with the Force but you can do millions of spells with magic. By having Harry convert into a jedi, you nerfed him by ignoring his magical inheritance and abilities.