Reviews for For the Restless
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Oh that was brilliant! I love how well the King and Eugene gets on! I can't wait to see what Raspunzel does to Madame Veronica she is a pain in the backside to be honest! And the ball, see that is going to be spectacular! I almost hope that Raspunzel give those princes' a piece of her frying pan! *"I have got to get me one of those"* I can't wait to see how Eugene gets through it all and gets back to his Eugene personality!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!

My deepest compliments on your story
JLJMc chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Fun story! What's next?!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
lol i love it plz oh plzzzz continue :D :) :P
Umbre0n chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Never. Insult. Pascal. Ever. The only reason Eugene could get away with it was because he was just playing.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
I love Eugene, he's so funny, and you write him perfectly in character. Great job, again, I can't wait to read more!
Fierce Queen chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
HA! Love Eugene's last comment! Madame Veronica has something coming to her, I swear. Cool! Eugene put in charge of finding the castle's security holes. I'm sure he can do great work! But King, really, I think all Eugene's gonna have to work on is his smart mouth. The thieving won't be a problem any more except for maybe good-natured teasing with Rapunzel.

Good job!

dettiot chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Hee! Great comedy moments, but also some real emotions as both Rapunzel and Eugene try to adapt to their new lives. Nicely done!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Lovely story! I love Tangled and this is very well-written. I can't wait to read more!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Nice two chapters :)
lv4eva chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I feel sorry for Rapunzel having someone like Madame Veronica teaching her when she has no idea about beeing a proper princess. you wrote that chareter very well and cant wait to see what happens between them. Looking forward to the next update hope it will be soon
Fierce Queen chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Awww. Rapunzel :( I wanna hug her. Love how Eugene still calls her blondie even thought she's brunette now :P

Good job! I await the next chapter!

Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Awwwww! Poor Eugene! :( James, I would suggest you keep those "you wouldn't understand" comments to yourself.

Good job! Off I go to ch.2!

dettiot chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Completely adorable!
Umbre0n chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
This is really good. Also a nice twist that Eugene could have been connected to the family before all this happened. Looking forward to more.