Reviews for The Sway of Hearts
3D waffle chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Love the story!
Otaku-Shi chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
I LOVE IT! Cx more more more! C: pleaase!?
MidnightEden234 chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
I either have the same feeling as Ichigo, or I’m just going crazy... Probably both.
I love the feelings you created in this story! I hope you update soon!
Favourite-d and following!
Kyouko Hori chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Yaay next chapter next chapter pleeeaaassssee!
Grisia chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I could imagine Shiro licking Ichi's palm.. etcetc.. and even Ichi's sexy face.. i bet Shiro was so aroused that he needed to stop himself by leaving suddenly so he wouldn't friggin touch a minor LOL.. i suddenly can't wait till they see each other at school. It would be so awkward! *laughs*. Ichi starin in the park for a min made me snort in humor, thinkin of how his dumbfounded face look like.

I can't wait for the next chapter *grins*
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I hope everytthings ok and I wish him the best, you as well. :3 no rush ok?
Otaku-Shi chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase update! I beg you! x3 this story is my fave out of all the fanfics i read! :)
Veluthi chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Thank you very much for writing and uploading this story! Since I appreciate feedback that helps me to improve as a writer myself, I try to leave that kind of feedback, too. So here goes my attempt at offering constructive criticism!

There are many things I like about this fanfic:

- The summary immediately drew my attention to this story. It gave enough information to make me curious, but it didn't spoil the whole plot by giving too much details. In addition, the first scene with the diary dragged me right into your version of the main character's life.
- Your writing style is very good. Every chapter is neatly written (I came across only one or two typos, aside that I didn't find any mistakes). It clearly shows how much effort you put into your use of language, correct grammar, spelling and phrasing.
- The switch between Ichigo's and Shou's PoV is interesting to read. It's revealing a lot about their personalities even when there is no conversation between them. Maybe we'll get to see Grimmjow's PoV at some point, too? Either way, I love this idea!
- You portray all three characters vividly and uniquely. They have their distinctive way to think, speak and act. This is reflected especially well in the dialoges - I could tell who is speaking without looking at the names in the text.
- The love triangle you created is really exciting, because Grimmjow and Shou are completely different from each other. I will definitely follow this fanfic to find out who is going to win Ichigo over in the end!

But there is also something that bothered me when I read the story: It's the shark attack.

For one thing, I didn't understand why you wrote about sharks as "wrongly accused creatures" which would never kill humans for fun in the first chapter, - just to let a shark attack without giving a clearly understandable reason for the animal's action in the second one. And for another thing, the shark's attack itself wasn't described realistically. It is their enormous bite force as well as the fact that they refuse to let go of anything clenched between their teeth making them so dangerous for surfers and divers. A shark shaking his prey is able to snap off limbs and to tear out big chunks of meat, so there should have been much more damage than just deep bite marks.
Of course, Ichigo and his friends couldn't have dealt with injuries like that. Therefore I think it would have been easier to put Shou into the danger of drowning instead - although there would have been no blood, it's a very serious threat to swimmers especially during hot days ( actually, a lot more people die by drowning than get killed by sharks).

Well, I don't want to go on and on ranting about this little detail, because it's just a single scene in the whole story. All in all, you've done a great job as an author. Please keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Noooo Brian-kun shouldn't go to bed eva! Stay here and write for Kuroneko-sama
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Moshi moshi* in japanese it's like what's up on the phone
Akuma No Asahin chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
that was so cute and funny, hurry and upload please
Grisia chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Oh holy shit. What did Shou want to say before Grimm interrupted?! Omg I want to know! Oh and why doesn't Ichi let Grimm grab his shoulder? What happened when Grimm grabbed it last time? Does it involve kicking him in the nuts?! Damn.. So many questions. It was so funny I kept on giggling, making my poor family look at me weirdly like I was insane. Mind them, I am totally sane to be laughing at funny fanfics ok?! *grins* I look forward to the next chapter!
Chiyo-19 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
I like your way of writing in different POVs :D and I'm really looking forward to your next update!
Grisia chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I wonder if Grimm would be jealous if he saw Ichi and Shiro going on a 'date'? Hmmm, wondering why Shiro moved into this town, did his previous hometown have something he doesn't like or something (Maybe Shiro works in the underground and had trouble in his previous town *smirks*). Can't wait when Ichi finds out that Shi is his teacher and vice-versa. I like the way you write, it makes me smile and laugh once in awhile. *grins* I look forward to the next chapter.
castielapplepie chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Neee. This is really cute. Shou's denying his own feelings. Hehe.

Go on. You are awesome, ya know? (gives ya cookies :3)